DeliciousGravy

Miles Sanders 2020 Outlook

4 hours ago, Big Tuna said:

im as frustrated with Wentz as anyone...he has definitely been bad....but he gets crushed and rushed almost every time he goes back to pass....the OL is a big part of the problem for both Wentz and Miles

No doubt about it. But wentz also holds the ball for too long, too often.

Jordan Howard back on the active roster lol. If Sanders losing red zone work he's an easy bench and fade rest of season...trash team already and he can't afford to lose any work to this JAG.

Maybe it's an indictment on Scott and Clement.

Either way, trying to fade the noise and hope Miles rewards us someday.

3 minutes ago, mrfrood said:

Pederson is looking more and more like Gase and Nagy to me. 

Positive news is Jordan Howard is a bruiser but maybe that's what they want in this offense...so gross.

Negative news is Jordan Howard's a familiar face with a red zone threat.

Either way, I'm pretty over it with Eagles fantasy players and want to rage drop all of them lol

• Like 1

Eagles promoted RB Jordan Howard from the practice squad. 

Howard ended up spending just five days on the practice squad. His promotion comes as Corey Clement spends time on the COVID-19 list. Goal-line plodder Howard will not be a threat to Miles Sanders' workload, and may not even play a Week 12 snap against the Seahawks. His addition was about insurance/knowing the system. Keep Howard on the waiver wire. 

Nov 24, 2020, 5:15 PM ET

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mrfrood said:

Pederson is looking more and more like Gase and Nagy to me. 

I completely agree. 

Wentz was atrocious last week and deep in the 4th quarter in the red zone they were still throwing the ball (unsuccessfully) on 3rd and 3 while Sanders was averaging, what?, 4.8 YPC?

55 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

I completely agree. 

Wentz was atrocious last week and deep in the 4th quarter in the red zone they were still throwing the ball (unsuccessfully) on 3rd and 3 while Sanders was averaging, what?, 4.8 YPC?

another idea that just popped in my head is that they just witnessed the browns who beat them with an erratic qb and a two headed monster rushing attack and play action attack, which is pretty effective. Laughable if they think Howard is anything close to Chubb however lol

Id sign up for a Kareem hunt plus role