DeliciousGravy

Miles Sanders 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, K197040 said:

Sanders, Drake, then Jones for me.   I can see a case for switching Sanders and Drake but the inconsistency of Jones makes him an easy 3rd.

 

What about over Chubb or Mixon? STANDARD league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NInsko said:

What about over Chubb or Mixon? STANDARD league

 

I'd take Chubb over Mixon...I think the TD upside is greater in Cleveland, but who knows- it's really close. Burrow the rookie vs. Mayfield the possible 3rd year bust. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

 

I'd take Chubb over Mixon...I think the TD upside is greater in Cleveland, but who knows- it's really close. Burrow the rookie vs. Mayfield the possible 3rd year bust. 

I should have phrased that better.. Miles Sanders over chubb/mixon. I like em all and keep switching the order i have them in. Currently i have it chubb mixon sanders drake jones standard scoring. IM REALLY liking Sanders though.

Edited by NInsko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NInsko said:

I should have phrased that better.. Miles Sanders over chubb/mixon. I like em all and keep switching the order i have them in. Currently i have it chubb mixon sanders drake jones standard scoring. IM REALLY liking Sanders though.

Sanders has the widest range of outcomes...probably has the highest ceiling out of the 3 due to him being a lock for 50-60 receptions...I'd probably go him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Little note I saw this morning from ESPN NFL Nation:

"It's not easy to impress your teammates during a walk-through, but Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders has pulled off the feat. Sanders' focus on adding strength this offseason has not slowed him down a lick, according to center Jason Kelce."

"He's still blazing fast, man. We were all commenting yesterday: We were putting in some protections where he was releasing on some routes, and the fluidity he is able to run routes with is just kind of mind-blowing to watch, even in something as small as a walk-through," Kelce said. "If he has added weight, I assure you it has not taken away from his explosiveness."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, NInsko said:

What about over Chubb or Mixon? STANDARD league

 

I'm I'm understanding you, we're talking about Chubb, Mixon, Sanders, Drake, and Jones?

I think in Standard, Sanders/Mixon are very close for me as the top choice. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CharlieWhitehurst said:

This dude is such a wildcard I don't think I'll have the stones to ever take him at his ADP. 

You'll be missing out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I had the 9th position in a 10 team draft yesterday and I hated it because the managers with CMC, Zeke can still load up with Aaron Jones etc. 

I thought to take a guy with a ceiling, who is the featured back, can catch passes (cause it's ppr) and is young plus has minimal competition and a team which wants to win and already showed he can sustain the workload. Sanders checks these boxes and is imo the best chance on the turn to compete against the early picks. 

Edited by dorwell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dorwell said:

I had the 9th position in a 10 team draft yesterday and I hated it because the managers with CMC, Zeke can still load up with Aaron Jones etc. 

I thought to take a guy with a ceiling, who is the featured back, can catch passes (cause it's ppr) and is young plus has minimal competition and a team which wants to win and already showed he can sustain the workload. Sanders checks these boxes and is imo the best chance on the turn to compete against the early picks. 

In a couple of drafts I've done, the best available rb's that fell to me were Kenyan Drake and Sanders so I had to choose between the 2.  I thought about taking Sanders as well but I still think there's an outside chance that the Eagles sign Devonta Freeman so I ended up taking Drake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm probably going to take Sanders at #6 overall.

Legit 3 down guy with elite talent in a good offense. Yeah, sign me up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2020 at 10:49 AM, K197040 said:

 

I'm I'm understanding you, we're talking about Chubb, Mixon, Sanders, Drake, and Jones?

I think in Standard, Sanders/Mixon are very close for me as the top choice. 

Sanders and Mixon are in a seperate tier than the other 3. WIth Drake it's just hard to trust a breakout in the 5th season for a RB, Chubb has Hunt who pretty much forced a 50/50 split, and the Packers just burned a second round pick on a RB.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Sanders and Mixon are in a seperate tier than the other 3. WIth Drake it's just hard to trust a breakout in the 5th season for a RB, Chubb has Hunt who pretty much forced a 50/50 split, and the Packers just burned a second round pick on a RB.

Something I saw yesterday said drake basically carried over the same averages from Miami but got more opportunit(18plus touches per game).. regardless.. ill only go drake if mixon and chubb gone 

I'D like to pair Sanders with Mixon than Chubb than Drake.. Jones is out for me dogg

Edited by NInsko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

book sets Standish at o/u 1000.5 yds rushing 

jump in, fellas - that's roughly 67 per game.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m to lazy to link the post but Doug Pederson just said he’s they guy. Buckle up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I’m to lazy to link the post but Doug Pederson just said he’s they guy. Buckle up. 

 

Here you go...

  • Eagles HC Doug Pederson said RB Miles Sanders would be "the guy" in the Philadelphia backfield this season. 

    Pederson's comment adds to the steady drumbeat of reports that Sanders will operate as a workhorse in 2020. The Eagles coach wants to increase Sanders' reps this season after he saw 72 percent of the team's snaps in the second half of the 2019 season. Sanders' ADP has risen steadily over the past month; he's now the eighth running back off the board. Sanders comes with all the pass-catching upside you could want in a first round running back. 

    Aug 17, 2020, 10:09 AM ET
     
  •  
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The G Man said:

 

Here you go...

  • Eagles HC Doug Pederson said RB Miles Sanders would be "the guy" in the Philadelphia backfield this season. 

    Pederson's comment adds to the steady drumbeat of reports that Sanders will operate as a workhorse in 2020. The Eagles coach wants to increase Sanders' reps this season after he saw 72 percent of the team's snaps in the second half of the 2019 season. Sanders' ADP has risen steadily over the past month; he's now the eighth running back off the board. Sanders comes with all the pass-catching upside you could want in a first round running back. 

    Aug 17, 2020, 10:09 AM ET
     
  •  

Thank you lol. This guy is flying up the boards. He’s my RB5. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

Thank you lol. This guy is flying up the boards. He’s my RB5. 

I'm  getting there.   I'm starting to think the second tier is : CEH, Sanders, Kamara, and Cook (PPR).  

And I'm not very confident with Kamara and Cooks recent injuries.   So Kamara "tore something" last year.  Didn't need surgery and he just rehabilitated?  I need more info to feel good about that.

Edited by K197040

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The camp reports just continue to be glowing for Miles.

Carson Wentz says Sanders lined up in the slot can create 'coverage nightmares' for defenses.

They have been working on more plays for Miles in the passing game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Chooo Choooo!!!

 

Can't wait to draft this guy on my team

Edited by HTXMade
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

Chooo Choooo!!!

 

Can't wait to draft this guy on my team

Yeah he’s 100% going to be on at least one of my teams. He’s gotten over both Kamara and Cook in my rankings at this stage. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep getting him 9th or 10th overall pick in bestball leagues on draftkings and I am loving it. Sometimes i do cuff him with boston scott and sometimes i do not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that since Doug Pederson has always used a RBBC, it is scaring some people off but this guy is going to be a weapon for Philly, will crush it in the receiving game.


I do recall a lot of Philly fans saying he had terrible vision last season though, any truth to that?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

I think that since Doug Pederson has always used a RBBC, it is scaring some people off but this guy is going to be a weapon for Philly, will crush it in the receiving game.


I do recall a lot of Philly fans saying he had terrible vision last season though, any truth to that?

 


doug has already came out and said “he’s the guy” as if to say he’s gonna ride 1 guy this year but surely the other guys still get some work and it won’t be a CMC type workload. 
 

also I live in the heart of eagles country and the fans can be.. well.. willfully ignorant. So at the beginning of the year last year when sanders was getting off to a slow start a lot of philly fans were hard on him but idc how accurate they are just take it with a grain of salt.. most still think wentz is not injury prone either lol. 

Edited by Stonej14
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...