The G Man

DeeJay Dallas 2020 Outlook

3 minutes ago, Krustyburger said:

Gallman ther better option if you need more than one week

12 team managers resorting to playing this DeeJay....wow...week 8 and we are already at the bottom of this barrel!

Edited by mar111kle

2 minutes ago, mar111kle said:

I am more concerned about Wilson with no running game and inexperienced RB protection...

Go to the Wilson thread then. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mar111kle said:

I am more concerned about Wilson with no running game and inexperienced RB protection...

Lights ******** out but they will have a run game. 

Carroll said Homer will be back.

Homer has been elite in pass protection.

Dallas looked utterly awful.

Take that as you will on a team that passes a lot. 

11 minutes ago, mar111kle said:

12 team managers resorting to playing this DeeJay....wow...week 8 and we are already at the bottom of this barrel!

Cmon now he's a 4th round rookie on an elite offense lol

Collins to Seattle looks like it's a lock. Another good sign that Dallas might be a viable starter next week also. 

15 minutes ago, mar111kle said:

I personally have Sanders (likely out), Drake (out), and Gibson (bye). Point being, even solid teams get smacked with unfortunate circumstances some weeks. 

Stay on that high horse though...

Edited by Gohawks
  • Like 2

I'm a little surprised at all the naysayers in here. I'm not saying the guy's an elite talent, but if come Sunday he's the only healthy RB on the roster, on an explosive offense, of course he has value. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Carroll said Homer will be back.

Homer has been elite in pass protection.

Dallas looked utterly awful.

Take that as you will on a team that passes a lot. 

could you show me where dallas looked utterly awful actually??? Hyde had more missed blocks in OT than Dallas did. On the big hit on Wilson, defense brought 7 to their 6... Olsen and Hyde had full blown missed rushers that sacked Wilson but Dee Jay gets flack for 1 when he had multiple rushers? 

Carroll says Homer will be available.

In an interview with Dave Wyman on@KIRORadio's Seattle Morning News, Pete Carroll says SS Jamal Adams (groin) and RBs Chris Carson (foot) and Carlos Hyde (hamstring) are game-time decisions against the 49ers. Carroll said Hyde's injury "might keep him from getting in there."

Replying to
Says Homer will be back. Said Adams getting sick in the middle of the week set him back.
Edited by mar111kle
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, mar111kle said:

In an interview with Dave Wyman on@KIRORadio's Seattle Morning News, Pete Carroll says SS Jamal Adams (groin) and RBs Chris Carson (foot) and Carlos Hyde (hamstring) are game-time decisions against the 49ers. Carroll said Hyde's injury "might keep him from getting in there."

Replying to
Says Homer will be back. Said Adams getting sick in the middle of the week set him back.

homer the move....all set ;)

1 hour ago, mar111kle said:

Ever heard of Bye Weeks and Injuries? Sanders out, Gibson bye, Edmonds bye, OBJ out for the season, AB can't play this week, not playing Mattison if Cook is healthy. Why not fire up DeeJay if he's starting for the Seahawks on Sunday?

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, mar111kle said:

Replying to

Where do we see Carroll saying he "will be available" or "will be back" for THIS Sunday? 

Trying to decide myself. I have all Seattle RBs but Homer right now. It’s a rough week with byes. If Homer is for sure playing, I feel like Dallas is not worth a start no matter what.

Did anyone see if Homer was getting snaps over DeeJay prior to getting hurt? Who was the guy once Hyde and Carson went out? 

• Odds are Travis Homer (knee, questionable), Carson, and rookie DeeJay Dallas are all available since both Homer and Carson were upgraded on the final injury report. Dallas would obviously become the workhorse if none, including Carlos Hyde (hamstring, doubtful), are active on Sunday. Carson as always would lead this backfield in touches if he's cleared.

Oct 30, 2020, 4:12 PM ET

•