Fort4242

Bryan Edwards 2020 Outlook

58 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Pretty much where I was, and am. The positive side is that I now have a clear candidate to drop if I can snag someone on the waiver wire. In my other league I have a whole lot of bench players who I don't want to drop (James Robinson, Ruggs, Moss, Gibson) so it's quite nice to have a clear sacrificial lamb available.

hell yea. I feel the same exact way.

Thought he would be way more involved. Wonder what the snap percentage will look like. 

Just now, Fort4242 said:

Thought he would be way more involved. Wonder what the snap percentage will look like. 

He left the game early with what looked like a minor leg injury. Everyone who didn't watch the game is missing this and dropping him prematurely. 

• Thanks 1

have a feeling there will be a lot of second guessing on dropping this guy in a few weeks.....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Big Tuna said:

have a feeling there will be a lot of second guessing on dropping this guy in a few weeks.....

Happens. Every. Year.

4 hours ago, dropshadows said:

Happens. Every. Year.

Yea, and in most cases it’s a good drop because the hyped up players end up worthless. He’s literally a drop if you need something else. If you have the bench room for him... sure.... wait another 8 weeks to see if they use him.

Edited by hangin n wangin

4 hours ago, dropshadows said:

Happens. Every. Year.

there are a lot more drops with no regrets than ones than ones which are second guessed, its just the ones that come back to bite you in the a** hurt a lot more...;.

3 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

Yea, and in most cases it’s a good drop because the hyped up players end up worthless. He’s literally a drop if you need something else. If you have the bench room for him... sure.... wait another 8 weeks to see if they use him.

In the leagues where I got him, I dropped Jarwin so I can keep Edwards for a bit longer.

I liked that he was on the field for 75% of snaps.

Very unsure why he was largely ignored by Carr on Sun? I reviewed some plays and he was getting open, just never was looked at. He ran the plenty of routes.

I am holding in my 14 and 16 teamers, but it is a tough matchup against the saints corners on Mon...I will be letting go in 10 and 12 teamers while hoping to circle back.

1 minute ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Very unsure why he was largely ignored by Carr on Sun? I reviewed some plays and he was getting open, just never was looked at. He ran the plenty of routes.

I am holding in my 14 and 16 teamers, but it is a tough matchup against the saints corners on Mon...I will be letting go in 10 and 12 teamers while hoping to circle back.

Same here. 

6 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Getting the Amari Cooper treatment from Carr, don't even look his direction. Lol

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats

2 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Getting the Amari Cooper treatment from Carr, don't even look his direction. Lol

Carr is not an nfl starting caliber QB, he only knows how to lock on to one WR.  Jon Gruden gotta make this scrub the backup that he is.

Edited by RingMyBell

I really like this guy's talent, but in an offense that flows through Jacobs, it's hard to see him getting enough targets.  Carr only had 22 completions with 14 of them going to Waller and the RBs.  That doesn't leave much left and you still have Ruggs and Renfrow competing for targets.

He'll probably have some good games here and there, but it's hard to see any consistency or volume this year.

10 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

What a scam this guy was

Certainly looking like it. 

I dropped J. Jefferson for Edwards the day before the season began because that was a highly suggested move when I posted about it here. We'll see how the season plays out but kind of regretting that right now.

Just now, SteelersScotty said:

Certainly looking like it. 

I dropped J. Jefferson for Edwards the day before the season began because that was a highly suggested move when I posted about it here. We'll see how the season plays out but kind of regretting that right now.

You got rotoworlded, happens to the best of us

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

You got rotoworlded, happens to the best of us

It’s the Rotoworld special. Hype situation instead of talent when in reality talent often dictates the situation.

Would be nice if Yahoo changed his status to Out already. They already dropped the ball on Lindsay tonight. 

Status changed to healthy.  Been able to stash him on IR all season even though it caused a lot of problems when they kept changing his status.  Hopefully we can see some production from him.