Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What about week 2?

Drafted this guy late on two teams because of this thread. Thanks 👍

Sounds like red zone potential.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jeremyt7 said:

I don't see Mitchell Trubisky being able to support 2 fantasy relevant WR's just my opinion. I'd take Edwards over Miller 

Derek Carr hasn't supported two WRs (Coop and Crabtree) since Musgrave under Jack Del Rio.

22 minutes ago, jeremyt7 said:

Sure, I guess that is a good fact. But I still have more faith in Edwards than Miller. Plus I'd take Carr over Mitchell too. 

Eventually it will be Foles throwing to Miller but hey we live in the present. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

Derek Carr hasn't supported two WRs (Coop and Crabtree) since Musgrave under Jack Del Rio.

Carr hasn’t had even average WR’s to throw to since then either. These guys are young & their games are diverse, but they all (Edwards, Ruggs, Renfrow)  have tons of potential. I can see Carr throwing for 4000-4300 easily when you add Jacobs & Waller to that mix. I can see Edwards, Ruggs, & Waller all contributing every week, but taking turns blowing up

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Carr hasn’t had even average WR’s to throw to since then either. These guys are young & their games are diverse, but they all (Edwards, Ruggs, Renfrow)  have tons of potential. I can see Carr throwing for 4000-4300 easily when you add Jacobs & Waller to that mix. I can see Edwards, Ruggs, & Waller all contributing every week, but taking turns blowing up

so a playoff team?

2 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Someone just blew $45 of $100 FAAB in my league. The hype is real. 

He could’ve gotten Edwards for probably 25% of that. But after the Waller hype became reality last year, I’m not surprised people are going after him aggressively

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

He could’ve gotten Edwards for probably 25% of that. But after the Waller hype became reality last year, I’m not surprised people are going after him aggressively

Seems like an overpay to me, but you never know...

2 hours ago, gbill2004 said:

Someone just blew $45 of $100 FAAB in my league. The hype is real. 

Got him for free two weeks ago in the 16th Round -- Advantages of being ahead of the league-curve. 

• Like 2

great, cheap sleeper.

Got him for $1 per year x 5 years in a $100 budget dynasty league...pretty excited. Benefits of being patient and waiting til the end of the auction and being the last man standing to fill roster spots.

So much cheaper than Ruggs and could be similar. Raiders have an interesting offense this year.

Edited by fawkes_mulder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, gbill2004 said:

Seems like an overpay to me, but you never know...

With $0 bids, nothing is an overpay (except kickers, defenses, no upside replacements). Otherwise, get your man. You will always be more disappointed if you really want someone and you start penny pinching and miss your guy.

Edited by fawkes_mulder
  • Like 2
Just now, UVA_Drew said:

Starting over Anthony Miller (another guy with decent hype this year) Week 1. Too much to love with this offense.

Edwards returning to the Carolinas for his NFL Debut - combined with everything else - has me seriously considering giving him the start (3WRs/Flex -- own Ruggs too).

Can't shake this feeling of him having one of those debuts that has everyone talking come Monday.

Taking this over to Asst. Coach: Edwards vs. Ruggs

• Like 1