LarryDavid

A.J. Brown 2020 Outlook

If healthy, top 15 WR, no doubt about it.  He's a very similar player to DK, so if people aren't valuing him accordingly, go trade for him. 

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

I also have this feeling that the Titans are going to stomp the Steelers...Steelers schedule has been an absolute joke. 

Not saying Titans schedule hasn't been a joke. They roflstomped the Bills and the Texans game was crazy competitive without BOB. 

Weird, I feel like the Steelers are gonna erase Henry and AJ Brown and win by two touchdowns. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Weird, I feel like the Steelers are gonna erase Henry and AJ Brown and win by two touchdowns. 

If they erase them. Titans still have Smith, Humphries and Corey Davis.

They are loaded on offense. The only way Titans lose is if Ryan Tannehill start playing like he did in Miami.

16 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

They haven't been able to erase any receivers lol. Mayfield is a bottom-five QB in the league unfortunately. 

5 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

If they erase them. Titans still have Smith, Humphries and Corey Davis.

They are loaded on offense. The only way Titans lose is if Ryan Tannehill start playing like he did in Miami.

1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

They haven't been able to erase any receivers lol. Mayfield is a bottom-five QB in the league unfortunately. 

oh man the disrespect to the burgh. Can’t wait for this game Sunday. I have AJ Brown in two leagues, so it’s a win win lol. 

The talent is undeniable and Tanny is looking for him in the redzone, probably even more so if Jonnu misses time. 

My 2 concerns:

They just lost their LT for the season to a torn ACL.  Tannehill has a 110.5 QB Rating while under pressure this year, which ranks No. 1 among quarterbacks and that will certainly be tested against Blitzburg

Their next 5 games: PIT, CIN, CHI, IND, BAL.  I'm excited he's back but tempering expectations somewhat 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, phillyfan461 said:

The talent is undeniable and Tanny is looking for him in the redzone, probably even more so if Jonnu misses time. 

My 2 concerns:

They just lost their LT for the season to a torn ACL.  Tannehill has a 110.5 QB Rating while under pressure this year, which ranks No. 1 among quarterbacks and that will certainly be tested against Blitzburg

Their next 5 games: PIT, CIN, CHI, IND, BAL.  I'm excited he's back but tempering expectations somewhat 

I agree, but he did just face one of the best pass rushers in JJ watt and did just fine. Granted henry took a lot of load off him to be able to do so, but I think teams are going to have to really respect Henry, and that opens up the play action like the Rams for Tannehill

Apparently he missed practice today? I don't recall seeing anything about him missing or being limited yesterday.

7 minutes ago, MingusDew said:

Apparently he missed practice today? I don't recall seeing anything about him missing or being limited yesterday.

He missed the media portion of practice today. Not sure of anything else but media will make speculation if they dont get answers during that segment of practice. He could just be resting

3 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

He missed the media portion of practice today. Not sure of anything else but media will make speculation if they dont get answers during that segment of practice. He could just be resting

Thanks. Hopefully no cause for concern.

(11 mins ago) Brown didn't practice Thursday due to a knee issue, Jim Wyatt of the Titans' official site reports.

Brown wasn't listed on Wednesday's injury report, but it's possible that his absence is simply rep management, given that he missed time earlier this season with a bone bruise in his knee. If the wideout's absence Thursday is indicative of a setback, however, Friday's practice/injury report should add clarity on that front one way or the other.

10 minutes ago, whatisfootball said:

He didn’t practice at all last Wednesday or Thursday before a full practice Friday. I think he’ll be fine.

But he didn’t suffer a setback last week. 

9 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

But he didn’t suffer a setback last week. 

Still don’t think it’s a setback more of a maintenance day. Was an odd decision to practice in full yesterday anyways.

31 minutes ago, whatisfootball said:

Still don’t think it’s a setback more of a maintenance day. Was an odd decision to practice in full yesterday anyways.

This bone bruise could be an issue all season- 'tis a shame. However, I'm not worried until he's declared "out", if he does. He's still a must-start, but I'm wondering if the knee has limited his route tree to just underneath stuff, as his YPC is like 30-40% less than last year (I know- unsustainable YAC last year)

23 minutes ago, Fantasy5 said:

I hope he plays this week. I need him bc of all the byes. 😰

Me too but I truly believe it's a maintenance day. Seems like the thing to do these past couple years with Teams better players with any kind of injuries that could linger. Give them one day off every week till it's in the rear view mirror

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Me too but I truly believe it's a maintenance day. Seems like the thing to do these past couple years with Teams better players with any kind of injuries that could linger. Give them one day off every week till it's in the rear view mirror

Without any news regarding an aggravation or other sort of setback this seems more likely than the gloom/doom scenario. 

I think we'd have heard by now if there was something wrong.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Without any news regarding an aggravation or other sort of setback this seems more likely than the gloom/doom scenario. 

I think we'd have heard by now if there was something wrong.

Agreed - nothing to see here, folks. Our prince is just resting up to put a big 'ol whoopin on those PIT boys.

6 hours ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Almost seems stupid for him to practice.

Lol RIGHT!  Hell, didn’t he get the bone bruise IN practice??  Keep his a** off of the practice field! 

He and DHop will be on the this same path all year... No practice, no practice... full practice no injury designation