LarryDavid

A.J. Brown 2020 Outlook

10 hours ago, RunCMC said:

This dude is a D.K Metcalf clone, so sad they don't use utilize him more.

It's just the Titans D.N.A , run first milk the clock team, what can you do.

Hope for shootouts, but even then I feel like he doesn't get enough targets. So criminal 

DK gets the attention but AJ was better at college. Out of the 17 games they played together only twice did DK have more yards or receptions. AJ was their #1 and today he is the better all around WR. 

The second he caught that slant I knew he was gone. Flashbacks to last year. His short area burst is insane. And Dude is nursing a knee injury, SHEESH. 

2 hours ago, cashvillesent said:

The next Julio Jones.

julio Jones with a nose for the endzone where do I sign??

Super duper star. Very upset with myself for discounting him due to the low volume passing attack. Elite talent. Enjoy, folks. 

21 hours ago, ajs723 said:

Super duper star. Very upset with myself for discounting him due to the low volume passing attack. Elite talent. Enjoy, folks. 

One of those outlier guys who is truly elite with every target he gets...hope he can keep this up. 4 TDs in 3 games is pretty crazy. Double digit TD's looks in reach.

Watched his 70 yard td...dude literally gallops like a Gazelle. It's unreal how much ground he makes with his strides. 

• Like 1

Look at this egregious mismanagement of target allocation lol...insanity. Titans- get it together.

Receptions, yards, YPR, TD, Long reception, and targets at the end 

image.png.1091b6f48643b44712ac2915384c9302.png

Edited by PlayTheWaivers
  • Like 1

Best in the NFL at the in-route/dig.  There's no question in my mind.  It's not even close.  

In route, box out the lil bitch CB trying to gaurd him, then takes it 60+ yards to the house.  He does this every other game at this point.

• Like 1

Titans WR A.J. Brown reached 21.52 mph on his 73-yard touchdown catch on Sunday, per NextGenStats. That’s the fastest speed of any WR this season.

FB-IMG-1603846439578.jpg

I guess they mean by a WR with the ball in his hands, lol. Both of these dudes are such freaks, insane they were on the same college team

• Like 1

Has anyone seen how he makes cuts in the open field? He drags his foot when he makes a cut and it makes it so smooth. I have not seen anyone else do this?

7 hours ago, cheezor42 said:

Best in the NFL at the in-route/dig.  There's no question in my mind.  It's not even close.  

In route, box out the lil bitch CB trying to gaurd him, then takes it 60+ yards to the house.  He does this every other game at this point.

Vrabel mentioned tonight how he knows when to break his route off to get open, which really helps Tanny. 

9 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Look at this egregious mismanagement of target allocation lol...insanity. Titans- get it together.

Receptions, yards, YPR, TD, Long reception, and targets at the end 

image.png.1091b6f48643b44712ac2915384c9302.png

This is why I sold him before last weeks game.  I just don't think he gets the volume needed to keep up the pace unless someone gets hurt or someone is out of the picture next year.  I believe in the talent but Henry has to get fed as well. They have (well I thought they did) a decent defense.

I was definitely wrong for a week.  I plan to be all over him next year with no Davis hopefully.

5 minutes ago, Sternes said:

This is why I sold him before last weeks game.  I just don't think he gets the volume needed to keep up the pace unless someone gets hurt or someone is out of the picture next year.  I believe in the talent but Henry has to get fed as well. They have (well I thought they did) a decent defense.

I was definitely wrong for a week.  I plan to be all over him next year with no Davis hopefully.

Sorry bruh for your loss. You’ve had more than enough sample size to see this guy produces with any circumstances. I hope you got a haul.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Sternes said:

He on a 130 or so target pace. It's a been a pretty good increase so far. Had only 84 last year. He would have been drafted even higher if you get the guarantee of 130 targets without question. If If we are talking ability after the catch, he's the guy I want in the whole league at this point I think. There's a few others but this guy can house it from anywhere on the field on any route and run over you while doing it.

Just now, UVA_Drew said:

Missed practice today...

Honestly I think his practice schedule is going to be pretty irregular this year. I'm not going to stress about missed practices on Wed/Thurs.

9 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

He's on that Larry Fitzgerald maintenance plan

ugh, i hope so.....

Do we even know if "not spotted" means he didn't practice?  Wouldn't jump to conclusions here- especially when they did this last week.  

He gets every Thursday off as a sophomore in the league. That should give you some idea of how much of a GD stud this guy is.

• Like 4

Almost certainly the same as last week when this same thing came up.  It just means he's going to tear it up again this week!