LarryDavid

A.J. Brown 2020 Outlook

He was targeted heavily late in the game when it was on the line. Not panicking. 

• Like 1

They play Jacksonville next week , so great bounce back opportunity, he scored more than odell Beckham and Michael Thomas at least.  Anyways tannehill completely missed him on two potential td wide open shots.  It’s early in the season and once they go over film tannehill will tighten loose ends. AJ brown potential league winner next week 

It’s just a terrible passing offence. Jonnu is a legit TE threat and Davis looked good. There’s just never going to be enough looks on a week to week basis. They’re also clearly set on giving Henry the ball a million times a game. 

I think he will be fine but his ADP was a little rich. Should have gone closer to like the 55-65 range than climbing all the way into the 30s

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

It’s just a terrible passing offence. Jonnu is a legit TE threat and Davis looked good. There’s just never going to be enough looks on a week to week basis. They’re also clearly set on giving Henry the ball a million times a game. 

I think he will be fine but his ADP was a little rich. Should have gone closer to like the 55-65 range than climbing all the way into the 30s

if he gets the read zone targets he did this team will be a Henry, Jonnu and Brown fest all yr. Corey davis can have this game, but he will disappoint the next and thats when AJ brown can shine. This team underperformed tonight all over 

6 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

if he gets the read zone targets he did this team will be a Henry, Jonnu and Brown fest all yr. Corey davis can have this game, but he will disappoint the next and thats when AJ brown can shine. This team underperformed tonight all over 

I picked up Corey Davis before the game because I read he has been the camp star and might be his year. I wouldn't be so sure that Davis will fade

• Like 1

He will. I was one of the last people off the Davis breakout bandwagon and he flashes every season but never sustains.

Drafted before Mike Williams has more receptions and yards through 3 years then Mike Williams. 2 and a half years his QB was Mariota. Through 3 years he had 2 different head coaches and 3 different coordinators. In the playoffs had more targets and receptions and yards then AJ Brown. This season is the first time in his career he has the same coordinator as the previous year. I'm holding. If I didn't own I would be buying for the aforementioned reasons. In closing he's playing for a new contract too.

• Thanks 1

I'm going to give ya'll a little outside opinion here. I don't own AJ Brown in any leagues this season but I did own him last season. I just want to say that I am absolutely targeting him in all of my leagues, and I know for sure I'm getting him in at least one trade already.

This team as a whole looked rusty but it was a Titans game in typical fashion. Even Henry looked slow and sluggish. This game looked a lot closer than it was because of the missed field goals and missed extra point. They are now coming off a win and this is going to be a confident team going forward after nearly making it to the superbowl last year.

I expect them to pick up where they left off and they are looking to throw the ball. Tannehill had Top 5 Attempts and Completions this week in the NFL. That is a fantastic start for anyone owning AJ Brown, I expect next week is going to be a huge game.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

This is a fantastic passing offense, not sure what you're talking about.

1 hour ago, n4sa said:

I'm going to give ya'll a little outside opinion here. I don't own AJ Brown in any leagues this season but I did own him last season. I just want to say that I am absolutely targeting him in all of my leagues, and I know for sure I'm getting him in at least one trade already.

This team as a whole looked rusty but it was a Titans game in typical fashion. Even Henry looked slow and sluggish. This game looked a lot closer than it was because of the missed field goals and missed extra point. They are now coming off a win and this is going to be a confident team going forward after nearly making it to the superbowl last year.

I expect them to pick up where they left off and they are looking to throw the ball. Tannehill had Top 5 Attempts and Completions this week in the NFL. That is a fantastic start for anyone owning AJ Brown, I expect next week is going to be a huge game.

You sound confident in your assessment so I choose to trust it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Move along nothing to see here it’s basically the first real game action of the year.  Also no fans or very few fans threw off some guys I’m sure.  Next week is a big day for AJ brown be prepared for a 100+ yards and 2 td game 

His dud was in the spotlight because of how many people needed him to finish off their weeks...buy lowwwwwww.

They were playing their first game of the year in elevation so that probably didn’t help anyone on the Titans. I would try to buy low but I drafted him in every one my leagues lol.

9 minutes ago, USWAY said:

His dud was in the spotlight because of how many people needed him to finish off their weeks...buy lowwwwwww.

Yeah tannehill missed him wide open in the end zone by over throwing him.  Then there was 2 plays where he beat the cb on a deep route and tannehill didn’t even look his way so yeah next week gonna be huge

2 hours ago, Brye said:

Yeah tannehill missed him wide open in the end zone by over throwing him.  Then there was 2 plays where he beat the cb on a deep route and tannehill didn’t even look his way so yeah next week gonna be huge

Still a little concerned since Davis got some money routes yesterday- crossers and slants and slot role. I hope Brown wasn't just a deep decoy and that Tannehill isn't a fraud and can't make the tough outside WR throws...

The ball looked every so slightly overthrown but it also looked like Brown missed the ball.  I just watched the slow motion replay on Gamepass and the ball looks like it's going into his hands and went in between them.....

Other opinions?

9 hours ago, Brye said:

They play Jacksonville next week , so great bounce back opportunity, he scored more than odell Beckham and Michael Thomas at least.  Anyways tannehill completely missed him on two potential td wide open shots.  It’s early in the season and once they go over film tannehill will tighten loose ends. AJ brown potential league winner next week 

Might not be a good match up.

That kid CJ Henderson looked legit for the Jags.

Brown makes most of his catches coming back to the ball. He hasn't proven to be elite when going for a pass. He could never have made the catch Davis made on the sideline.

11 hours ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

I picked up Corey Davis before the game because I read he has been the camp star and might be his year. I wouldn't be so sure that Davis will fade

Every team has at least 2 players that are reportedly "camp stars" during training camp.

2 hours ago, cashvillesent said:

The ball looked every so slightly overthrown but it also looked like Brown missed the ball.  I just watched the slow motion replay on Gamepass and the ball looks like it's going into his hands and went in between them.....

Other opinions?

Yeah I put that all on Brown, he should have had that touchdown and his reaction shows it.