LarryDavid

A.J. Brown 2020 Outlook

12 minutes ago, Golden Spikes said:

when I drafted this sucker, I said, this is my most likely dude to be a bust

Injury does not equal bust. Injury is random, and increased with this shortened offseason. 

• Like 1

Man :( can't believe I'll be rolling out Anthony Miller or Robby A in week 2. Anyone thinking of picking up Davis? Limited himself with a hammy.

Sort of hope they put him on 3 week IR 

Edited by vthokie3

1 minute ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

Time to hit the wire for Corey Davis

get him while he's hot - the yahoo transactions are increasing exponentially right now.

18 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Man :( can't believe I'll be rolling out Anthony Miller or Robby A in week 2. Anyone thinking of picking up Davis? Limited himself with a hammy.

Sort of hope they put him on 3 week IR 

he was limited last week too before DEN. Better hop on it if you're gonna get him, he's jumping off wires as news spreads of this 

• Like 1

Just now, WVFalcon said:

Omg I drafted him and Golladay as my first two WR's. Such a rough start to the season.

Same duo. Sucks. 

19 minutes ago, SundayGravy said:

Same duo. Sucks. 

Same here in one of my leagues.  Hopefully they are both healthy again by week 5 at the latest.

9 minutes ago, HeHateMe23 said:

Just picked up C. Davis in case AJ is a no go... but he has a Hamstring as well..

in case?

Brown isn't seeing the field anytime soon. 

My team is ravaged by injuries. I’m gonna need to do some dumpster diving because there are no good free agents in my league 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, statrax said:

My team is ravaged by injuries. I’m gonna need to do some dumpster diving because there are no good free agents in my league 😂

I have AJ, Golladay, Kittle, Ruggs and Parker 😂 Really crossing my fingers they just put AJ into the IR today so I can finally pick someone up 

• Like 4

This hurts for my squad for sure. I can tell there are a lot of people pissed they already drafted this guy, and rightfully so. But I am hoping to send a couple buy low offers in the two leagues I don't have him in after this news sinks in a little. Still definitely believe in the talent, the opportunity seems to be growing, and a bone bruise isn't ideal, but it doesn't scare me at all ROS.  

• Like 1

Yeah I don't like this at all, and I was just saying buy low after the game lol.

4 hours ago, WVFalcon said:

Omg I drafted him and Golladay as my first two WR's. Such a rough start to the season.

SAME. 

The practice reports from the past week or two didn't seem great and he was wearing a band on his knee.  Could have been an issue since then, or aggravated it, or new.  Anyway, yeah, hopefully he's back within a few weeks.  I have him on 4 of 5 teams (cool story) but fortunately this year there is so much WR depth.