LarryDavid

A.J. Brown 2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, EWV1 said:

The practice reports from the past week or two didn't seem great and he was wearing a band on his knee.  Could have been an issue since then, or aggravated it, or new.  Anyway, yeah, hopefully he's back within a few weeks.  I have him on 4 of 5 teams (cool story) but fortunately this year there is so much WR depth.

You think he will be out 5 or more leaks???

3 minutes ago, Brye said:

You think he will be out 5 or more leaks???

He should definitely see a urologist in that case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

I’ve seen this story before with WR’s and it’s the “week to week” kiss of death. He’s gonna comeback in 3-4 weeks. Then inevitably people will start him, next 2 weeks he’ll get 4-9 points.

then the rest of the season he’ll be active but never quite getting his body right, and won’t reach his full potential the rest of this season.

sell now!!!

• Like 2

Hopefully they sit him for 2 or 3 weeks. Im glad its not too serious.

25 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

Lost season for a guy with all the talent in the world. Will be a good value next year. 

Lost season? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

Lost season for a guy with all the talent in the world. Will be a good value next year. 

This isnt the Michael Thomas thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jrt80 said:

I’ve seen this story before with WR’s and it’s the “week to week” kiss of death. He’s gonna comeback in 3-4 weeks. Then inevitably people will start him, next 2 weeks he’ll get 4-9 points.

then the rest of the season he’ll be active but never quite getting his body right, and won’t reach his full potential the rest of this season.

sell now!!!

Honestly, I'm not even a doom & gloomer and this is how I feel. Then next year you read the articles about how he was "never really right" and now he feels 100% and ready to breakout. Unless they shut him down right now and get him to 100%, this isn't looking good to me. Luckily I drafted him, Davante Adams, Ridley, McLaurin, and Fuller so I can be patient, but as a guy who was suggesting to buy low a few pages ago, I'm definitely out on that.

10 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Injury does not equal bust. Injury is random, and increased with this shortened offseason. 

I forgot the Titans were the only ones with a shortened off-season

I just can't believe I fell for another Titans WR, its a bad offense with a mediocre QB

I read it's a bruised knee, I come to this thread and you'd think a dog had just been taken out back and put down. Wtf is going on here?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, n4sa said:

I read it's a bruised knee, I come to this thread and you'd think a dog had just been taken out back and put down. Wtf is going on here?

earliest he'll be back is after their bye, and he'll be much less than 100% if/when he does. 

this injury is no joke ... did you see the kid's post about it? doesn't sound like somebody expecting a short term sit. 

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

earliest he'll be back is after their bye, and he'll be much less than 100% if/when he does. 

this injury is no joke ... did you see the kid's post about it? doesn't sound like somebody expecting a short term sit. 

I own him in a league with no IR slots.  If you’re right about this it makes him real tough to hold on to 

1 minute ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

I own him in a league with no IR slots.  If you’re right about this it makes him real tough to hold on to 

don't do anything rash on speculation, obviously ...wait t official word - hang in there ✌

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Yeah ok buddy and what’s the winning lotto numbers for the powerball........ no one knows how long he will be out for could any range of outcomes 

3 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

If i knew this guy was that soft i would have never drafted him.

S-A-W-F-T... SAWFT.

9 minutes ago, Brye said:

Yeah ok buddy and what’s the winning lotto numbers for the powerball........ no one knows how long he will be out for could any range of outcomes 

dood, you've been in here with these incredulous takes since the news came out ... aysfkm?

you plug him into yer roster this week, big guy! 📽

ETA: let's see if they move him to IR (it's only a 3 week window this year)  

Edited by pastorofmuppets2

6 minutes ago, StevieStats said:

If i knew this guy was that soft i would have never drafted him.

S-A-W-F-T... SAWFT.

wouldn't call him soft, that injury is a b1tch, tho 

6 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

wouldn't call him soft, that injury is a b1tch, tho 

Being out a month+ is soft a bone bruise. You got guys that return quicker or play through fractures.

Edited by StevieStats

5 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

dood, you've been in here with these incredulous takes since the news came out ... aysfkm?

you plug him into yer roster this week, big guy! 📽

Dude you act like you know exactly how long he will be out.  Guess what if he wasn’t coming back at the earliest after their bye week, don’t you think they would have been put him on IR if it’s a no brainer serious injury.  Hell the 49ers put Sherman on IR and he played the whole game last game.  If it’s a no brainer 4+ week injury as you state Then the titans medical team needs to be fired and they need too bring you in.  They’d save money too since your the guru and won’t need any help.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StevieStats said:

Being out a month+ is soft a bone bruise. You got guys that return quicker or play through fractures.

cool.

2 minutes ago, Brye said:

Dude you act like you know exactly how long he will be out.  Guess what if he wasn’t coming back at the earliest after their bye week, don’t you think they would have been put him on IR if it’s a no brainer serious injury.  Hell the 49ers put Sherman on IR and he played the whole game last game.  If it’s a no brainer 4+ week injury as you state Then the titans medical team needs to be fired and they need too bring you in.  They’d save money too since your the guru and won’t need any help.

John CReilly Dr Steve Brule GIF - JohnCReilly DrSteveBrule Glass - Discover  & Share GIFs