BrianM

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2020 Outlook

He’s not involved, and you can’t deal him for anything is the bigger problem.

3 hours ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Anyone looking at JuJu as a buy low candidate in keeper/dynasty leagues?

Depends on the league rules, but I'm guessing he's not keeper-worthy in most. If you're going full on dynasty, he probably will leave Pittsburgh after 2020 and likely will have more value in 2021. But 2018 is looking like an outlier in terms of stats. He's a decent player, just nothing super special. That has value in most leagues, but not super exciting either. So it's probably a decent move if you can actually buy low and keep expectations in check.

More like JuJu Smith-Suckster.

I'll see myself out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Inexplicably phased out of the offense. Hope they trade him 

at least he has his commercials and advertising endorsements. But then again, any steeler that can manage a pro bowl season gets the advert endorsements 

Edited by Chippa

I'm considering a buy low attempt but at a microscopic price.   Its gotta get better than this, right?

12 minutes ago, BrianM said:

I'm considering a buy low attempt but at a microscopic price.   Its gotta get better than this, right?

Maybe he's banged up and needs to sit or gets traded to the Pats or something. He's better than this but tough to imagine more than WR3/4 unless drastic change of usage or change of scenery 

Is he just not getting open? Is Ben looking him off? Or is everyone else around him just better?

Today they only threw 22 passes, so that's not going to get it done, but the defense suffocated an offense that had some decent momentum and they ran the ball well.    This won't happen every week of course, but the Steelers look like they'll do this more than a few times this year and leave the WR's battling for fantasy scraps at times.  

• Like 1

Big Ben put up 10 points… And they still scored 40 points

With that defense and if 

the run game cannot be stopped… That’s what you’re going to get sometimes

12 minutes ago, hard1 said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ben-roethlisberger-lauds-juju-smith-schusters-unselfishness-says-he-is-still-the-steelers-no-1-receiver/

I find this hilarious... yeah hey Ben throw it to Claypool and washington cause you know ill be number 1 by being number 4

The only positive from that story or today's game is that perhaps Ben will try and get him more targets next week so he doesn't look like a fool.

11 minutes ago, Blazer said:

The only positive from that story or today's game is that perhaps Ben will try and get him more targets next week so he doesn't look like a fool.

Except for the fact that it was written 3 days ago... meaning this week was the “next week”

• Like 2

Just now, TeeGee60 said:

Except for the fact that it was written 3 days ago... meaning this week was the “next week”

Well, still applies but looks like the JuJu train has fallen off the bridge into the water and is making it's way to the deep ocean, perhaps resting at some point near the Titanic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Juju has failed to top 80 yards since... AB was there.. Looks like he nailed it!

"Juju has one game over 84 yards since Antonio Brown left PIT."
Quote Tweet

"Pittsburgh has attemped 93 passes with Diontae Johnson in and out of the lineup over the last three games. JuJu Smith-Schuster in that span: 14 targets, 10 catches, 77 yards, one TD."

Not sure how this is remotely possible, but fricken AB was spot on.  These are facts😔
Edited by mjb

15 hours ago, Louiezo6 said:

I guess AB was right about this dude 

Along with M Bryant 

Dude is all but gone next season and he is taking a backseat like a pro by praising the young bloods. 

RW article this morning says he is a buy low...just don’t see it.