Rotoworld.com Forums

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2020 Outlook

12 minutes ago, HeHateMe23 said:

Nice game, but man Ben locks onto Claypool so much... need to Steelers to be trailing more often..

This is the issue. There's too many games Pitt has been handling teams easily and not throwing alot. With so many mouths to feed that's not good. I like Juju in competitive games, which this actually shouldn't have been 

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this guy is too busy playing fornite and not working out.

you’re still here?

Posted Images

Another great game.  It's a bit annoying to see Johnson and Claypool get so many targets, but as long as Ben is throwing it 35-45 times a game, Juju should still get his.  It's also a bit funny that Juju still hasn't had a 100 yard game yet though last week was close.

I'm assuming everyone else is thinking about benching Juju this week, depending on your other options?  I'm planning to flex Drake over Juju for a half PPR.  I'm not scared of the matchup, just COVID.

Edited by ZappB
14 hours ago, mjb said:

Blowup spot IF game is played.

I'm not so sure. Baltimore is decimated and this shouldn't be much of a game. I could see Pittsburgh just taking the air out of the ball and running the entire 2nd half, while we watch DJ/Claypool once again score all the fantasy points in the first half 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, owenmills said:

I'm not so sure. Baltimore is decimated and this shouldn't be much of a game. I could see Pittsburgh just taking the air out of the ball and running the entire 2nd half, while we watch DJ/Claypool once again score all the fantasy points in the first half 

Yeah, I’m seeing Ravens playing not many starters. Looks like Pittsburgh might just run all game. Big gamble still playing anyone in this game.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, rex_bulkhead said:

This guy had 97 yard TDs in each of his first two seasons. WTF happened to him?

The Steelers offense is entirely different. Constant wide receiver sets. No run game. Just isn't a star receiver friendly offense. I just feel like the Steelers don't have a true number 1 - they want to spread it. 

I don't know what to do with this dude heading into the playoffs. He gets a healthy dose of targets, and has 3 TDs in last 5 games so he's very involved in the red zone. The yardage absolutely sucks though and he'll never hit 100 yards and has to have that TD to reach double digits. Decent flex option I suppose I just never feel good about starting this guy