Rotoworld.com Forums

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When Jonnu sees Firsker ball out.

Love the talent of Jonnu Smith - unsure of the opportunity. Dude is a freak athlete - 93rd percentile SPARQ score, 100th percentile breakout age, 92nd percentile college dominator rating.  So the

I'm here to say that I started this forum and I hope you all listened. Congrats if you did.

Posted Images

Just now, PlayTheWaivers said:

Football outsiders has this as a difficult matchup. True? Is the recession gonna kick in this week?

I'm still firing him up...I don't anticipate him scoring 2 TD's again this week but the Vikings defense does not scare me one bit, especially with the recent loss of Anthony Barr. Also, with AJ Brown still out I think that helps his outlook again.

9 minutes ago, cheezor42 said:

Smh some leagues man....

10 teamer, and with the RB injuries, they're pretty much all taken, leaving some TEs out there. 
I have Waller, but with his Q this week, and Belichick on deck, may start Jonnu. 

If it was a 12 teamer I'm sure he would've been long gone before this week's FAAB bids. 

5 minutes ago, Cord said:

Didn't the Vikings just get torn up by the backup TE for Indy? 

And they just lost their LB Anthony Barr. 

Jonnu should feast.

If AJ Brown is officially out, Jonnu is a top5 play this week at TE.

33 minutes ago, BallinOnnaBudget said:

10 teamer, and with the RB injuries, they're pretty much all taken, leaving some TEs out there. 
I have Waller, but with his Q this week, and Belichick on deck, may start Jonnu. 

If it was a 12 teamer I'm sure he would've been long gone before this week's FAAB bids. 

he’s the #1 TE in fantasy through 2 weeks he should never be on waivers in any league...

• Like 2
Just now, RunCMC said:

30 Burger, do you believe ?

the already suspect (to put it mildly) Vikings "defense" will now be without their 2 starting CBs on Sunday ... ergo, Davis is also in line for a yuuuge afternoon - the more Corey commands doubles, the more Smiff operates with less static.

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, dayvidhong said:

With AJ Brown ruled out, what're we expecting from jonnu smith this week against minnesota def? 

3 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

I think he gets another score this week and some decent yardage. Mo Allie Cox just went off against them. 

i could see a 5/63/1 kinda day - Davis & Hump should feast on that secondary ... and ya know King Hendry gon' get his - so that # for Smiff seems attainable. 

2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i could see a 5/63/1 kinda day - Davis & Hump should feast on that secondary ... and ya know King Hendry gon' get his - so that # for Smiff seems attainable. 

I was gonna say 5/64/1 but you might be right it could be 5/63/1

Edited by cheezor42
  • Haha 1

Got him this week as well. Dropped Goedert for him and kept Hunter H. as my TE1 

Thinking of starting Jonnu over Hunter, but Hunter was in the field for 86% of plays and is good safety blanket for Herbert.  Solid floor so far.  

Little conflicted but leaning JS.  

LEGOOOOO