Rotoworld.com Forums

1 hour ago, Cleanface said:

Got him this week as well. Dropped Goedert for him and kept Hunter H. as my TE1 

Thinking of starting Jonnu over Hunter, but Hunter was in the field for 86% of plays and is good safety blanket for Herbert.  Solid floor so far.  

Little conflicted but leaning JS.  

LEGOOOOO

End of the day I usually side with talent.

And Jonnu is a beast.

Henry while sick his own right, ain’t on his level. imo 

AJ Brown out again, here’s another perfect storm. 

2020 is just a crazy year, all these 2nd and 3rd TE’s are ascending at the  same time.

It feels like half the league is getting elite production from the tight end position. 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When Jonnu sees Firsker ball out.

Love the talent of Jonnu Smith - unsure of the opportunity. Dude is a freak athlete - 93rd percentile SPARQ score, 100th percentile breakout age, 92nd percentile college dominator rating.  So the

I'm here to say that I started this forum and I hope you all listened. Congrats if you did.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, RunCMC said:

End of the day I usually side with talent.

And Jonnu is a beast.

Henry while sick his own right, ain’t on his level. imo 

AJ Brown out again, here’s another perfect storm. 

2020 is just a crazy year, all these 2nd and 3rd TE’s are ascending at the  same time.

It feels like half the league is getting elite production from the tight end position. 

Eh every year there’s a few TEs that start off hot and fade but yeah it seems like there’s a lot more elite talent at the position. Guys like Waller, Smith, Goedert, Hockenson, Fant, Higbee, and 1 or 2 others all seem legit. Most years you got like 3-5 dudes and then a bunch of prayers. 

• Like 1

Jonnu has been a godsend for my team but with the Titans facing potential delays in their game this week due to the COVID outbreak, are you owners going to grab a waiver TE or just cross your fingers and hope that Jonnu plays? Even if Jonnu plays, does the lack of practice this week have a bad impact on his outlook for the game?

Just now, NBatum88 said:

Jonnu has been a godsend for my team but with the Titans facing potential delays in their game this week due to the COVID outbreak, are you owners going to grab a waiver TE or just cross your fingers and hope that Jonnu plays? Even if Jonnu plays, does the lack of practice this week have a bad impact on his outlook for the game?

there has been ZERO indication that the game will be flat out cancelled.

• Haha 1

Game postponed until later in the season.  Stinks because we won't have Johnnu and have to go dumpster diving on the WW.  Positive though is that they made the decision now, and we don't have to wait until later to find out and be stuck.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Cord said:

Assuming they play, probably fair to expect this guy sees an uptick in targets with Davis and Humphries out. 

And a very iffy AJ Brown...just stinks that this game is starting to feel like a real longshot...

On 9/30/2020 at 4:03 PM, NBatum88 said:

And here we are again with another game in jeopardy due to other players violating protocol. Everyone who has him and doesn't have another good TE option needs to get one now just in case

2 hours ago, Cord said:

Assuming they play, probably fair to expect this guy sees an uptick in targets with Davis and Humphries out. 

The list of WRs TN has minus Brown and Humphries is god awful. Better hope AJ is in the lineup or that offense is going nowhere.

So says a D. Henry and J. Smith owner.

Will be very tempting to start Jonnu in the flex if AJ is healthy and this game is played.

3 minutes ago, ZappB said:

What are others planning to do with Jonnu?  I have him plus Hurst on two teams, right now I'm planning to use Hurst, especially since once of the teams is 1-3 so it's basically do or die time.

I have Hurst and I've been eyeing Jonnu but don't want to give up an asset for him. I wish he was my TE though. I think Hurst is the safer, smarter play this week. He still has some decent upside in his own right. I just believe we haven't seen it yet.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, ZappB said:

What are others planning to do with Jonnu?  I have him plus Hurst on two teams, right now I'm planning to use Hurst, especially since once of the teams is 1-3 so it's basically do or die time.

I have both and at this point I see no reason not to play Jonnu. Hurst has been a disappointment.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Dalton Gang said:

I have both and at this point I see no reason not to play Jonnu. Hurst has been a disappointment.

I just dropped Hurst in a 10 team with Jonnu and Hockenson on my roster and no one picked him up just to give a little bit of what people view him. I need TEN to play this week having Henry and Smith in my roster

3 hours ago, Dalton Gang said:

I legit don’t understand why you and others think like this when he’s on pace for 650 and 8 and hasn’t had a single bad bust game. I get playing Jonnu though. He’s proven to have a much higher ceiling thus far. Sorry I’m a #HurstHomey

3 hours ago, ZappB said:

Unless you have a legitimate replacement it’s hard not to play him. I don’t draft multiple TEs so not trying to plug in someone from the wire.

If the game gets cancelled so be it. Taking a zero from a TE sucks but it’s a much tougher decision if you have someone like Allen IMO. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Unless you have a legitimate replacement it’s hard not to play him. I don’t draft multiple TEs so not trying to plug in someone from the wire.

If the game gets cancelled so be it. Taking a zero from a TE sucks but it’s a much tougher decision if you have someone like Allen IMO. 

my only problem is on the other hand I could play the Dak/Schultz stack 

2 hours ago, Gohawks said:

There are a few replacements with good matchups (ie Olsen vs MIN, Thomas vs ATL) that are worth the safety of not risking a zero in your lineup. I’m doing that in the leagues I own Smith...we’ll see how it goes.

Feel like you have to start someone else at this point. Seems like this game is trending towards cancelled. And unless they happen to announce before Tuesday there’s no options to replace him late. This is very annoying

• Like 1