paulwall29

Jonnu Smith 2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, afl5013 said:

Gonna need a source on this one...

I mean that's just what they were speculating during the game hence the keyword "potentially" in the original post. 

38 minutes ago, TheDoctor said:

I mean that's just what they were speculating during the game hence the keyword "potentially" in the original post. 

Guys, we're way past this now. Minor ankle sprain, expected to be questionable and a game-time decision.

Definitely not a high ankle sprain, nor a 4-6 week recovery. Let's move on, and see what the practice reports are this week.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Magoo said:

Is this what they mean by "limited" practice? lol

I was optimistic Jonnu might play after reading that but not if all that entailed was stretching...

18 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

I was optimistic Jonnu might play after reading that but not if all that entailed was stretching...

lol the bad reporting by the fantasy sources not mentioning this means the market will just see the limited tag and either eliminate or reduce their firkser bids.  Jonnu may play but this note tells me it's very likely a Game time decision at best.  I'm keeping my couple of bucks bid in. 

21 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

It seems like he re-aggravated the injury he had during week 5. Best to have a back-up option in case he doesn't play

Almost seems like the Titans trotted him out there in full gear just to get the "limited" tag. Weird.

Edited by LongBalls
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

Almost seems like the Titans trotted him out there in full gear just to get the "limited" tag. Weird.

Agreed

Something else to chew on speculation wise:

He was FURIOUS when he hurt it. Makes me think he knew he tweaked it badly. 

It’s almost eerie how the bs initial downplay reporting is just how it went down with Fant.

Holding Firkser until Sunday, this seems like a smokescreen to me.

• Like 3

Titans' Jonnu Smith: Logs full practice

Smith (ankle) returned to a full practice Thursday, Jim Wyatt of the Titans' official site reports.

Per Erik Bacharach of The Tennessean, the tight end took part in Wednesday's stretch but headed back inside the team's facility immediately afterward. With a full practice Thursday under his belt, Smith will set his sights on bouncing back from the one-catch, 13-yard effort he logged in this past Sunday's win over the Texans prior to his third-quarter exit. Heading into that contest Smith had recorded a fantasy-friendly 18/221/5 stat line through his first four outings this season.

On 10/23/2020 at 2:04 PM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Yup no Devin Bush or Mike Hilton. Fire him up.

• Thanks 2

I hate these sort of situations. I think he can still produce at less than 100% but I just hope he doesn’t go out there and re-aggravate it early in the game. I have ol Bobby Tonyan staring at me on my bench who has a similar ailment but a mouth watering matchup. Seems like this matchup got a little better with some key guys out for the Steelers D. Here we go Jonnu! 

58 minutes ago, Guwop said:

Bum...barely used, dropped a TD pass as well

I saw him have an easy TD that he got mugged on, DPI called...other than that I don't get what happened, he looked fine running around to me.

Corey Davis came back and got 10 targets. If that continues there may be usage concerns here.