paulwall29

Jonnu Smith 2020 Outlook

9 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Giddy up !! in for Kittle this week.

And it looks like the perfect storm for fantasy points. With AJ being out and all 

Sometimes I think you and I have the same team. spacer.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jujus-jujubees said:

Sometimes I think you and I have the same team. spacer.png

What can I say, Championship minds think alike 😝

• Haha 1

On 9/17/2020 at 5:09 PM, GoPackGo23 said:

With AJ Brown potentially missing this week and beyond, does this vault Jonnu into a solid starting option? I previously had him ranked in that TE 10-15 range just because of the low target prediction, but he could legitimately lead the team in targets this week and be a good lowe end TE1 start. Thoughts?

he was a starter before the AJ brown injury and even more so afterwards

10 hours ago, Guwop said:

he was a starter before the AJ brown injury and even more so afterwards

flexing him with confidence over other wr3 rb3 types. Think he’s a good chance for 5-60 and 1?

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

flexing him with confidence over other wr3 rb3 types. Think he’s a good chance for 5-60 and 1?

i think it's possible especially with limited options in the receiving core. If you don't have a sure fire TE or a surefire flex he'll be a good play imo. I already used boyd in my flex and have andrews so i kinda regret not putting boyd in the starting wr spot

20 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Wow, I might given that AJ brown is out. Volume shouldn't be a problem for him in this game 

Yea, I just worry that it's going to be a game where Derrick Henry runs all over them and there's very low passing volume. I'm leaning Ingram right now b/c there will be more points scored and I think he's in a bounce back spot. I don't expect him to be as productive as last season but I also think last week was an aberration. Pretty wild that it's a close call between the two though.

Edited by paulwall29

1 hour ago, paulwall29 said:

Yea, I just worry that it's going to be a game where Derrick Henry runs all over them and there's very low passing volume. I'm leaning Ingram right now b/c there will be more points scored and I think he's in a bounce back spot. I don't expect him to be as productive as last season but I also think last week was an aberration. Pretty wild that it's a close call between the two though.

hard to predict the script a lot of times- just try to predict who will score the Vegas points. It’s possible Jacksonville keeps it close- no one knows really.

also henry just had like 35 touches in the altitude on Monday night. I would imagine they don’t ride him too hard or risk injury 

43 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

hard to predict the script a lot of times- just try to predict who will score the Vegas points. It’s possible Jacksonville keeps it close- no one knows really.

also henry just had like 35 touches in the altitude on Monday night. I would imagine they don’t ride him too hard or risk injury 

Uhhh he had 303 carries last season. I think they have no problem riding him every single week. Also, the Ravens have a higher implied team point total than the Titans.

Edited by paulwall29

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Henrys backup has been ruled out and coaches have said Henry is not on a "pitch count"

I am going back and forth with the Hock. Both are great plays. My only hesitation with Smith is if Tenn defense dominates and then Henry dominates as well. 

2 minutes ago, mrfrood said:

I am going back and forth with the Hock. Both are great plays. My only hesitation with Smith is if Tenn defense dominates and then Henry dominates as well. 

Tenn D did not look dominant to me, very middle of the road.  I think this is not a low scoring game, more of an average scoring game on the week which should give Jonnu plenty if opportunity. Jags can and will put up points.  Jonnu is the #2 target in the offense now.  The upside is big here...

• Thanks 1

I think Henry will get his regardless. And Jonnu will have a big game himself.

Not that crazy of an idea that they both go off. Maybe 10 targets tomorrow, that would be great. 

1 hour ago, cheezor42 said:

Tenn D did not look dominant to me, very middle of the road.  I think this is not a low scoring game, more of an average scoring game on the week which should give Jonnu plenty if opportunity. Jags can and will put up points.  Jonnu is the #2 target in the offense now.  The upside is big here...

It's a good thing defenses don't get better after their 1st game. It makes fantasy football much easier to predict, wouldn't you agree?

Just playing devil's advocate a little but here but just chilling in that I think the Titans D is better than most think. Rashaan Evans got booted in the 1st quarter of their 1st game and he is their starting Mike LBer. Football is so fluid, a team that looks bad 1 week can look vastly different the next week's I do agree that Jonnu will be involved in the offense no matter what so he is a solid play.

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

It's a good thing defenses don't get better after their 1st game. It makes fantasy football much easier to predict, wouldn't you agree?

Just playing devil's advocate a little but here but just chilling in that I think the Titans D is better than most think. Rashaan Evans got booted in the 1st quarter of their 1st game and he is their starting Mike LBer. Football is so fluid, a team that looks bad 1 week can look vastly different the next week's I do agree that Jonnu will be involved in the offense no matter what so he is a solid play.

ye I’m kind of overreacting to the fact that clowney looked bad and they were missing part of their pass rush and best piece of their secondary and LB core.  I still have them as my fantasy D this week so I’m with you but I still don’t think this is the week they figure it out.

15 hours ago, cheezor42 said:

ye I’m kind of overreacting to the fact that clowney looked bad and they were missing part of their pass rush and best piece of their secondary and LB core.  I still have them as my fantasy D this week so I’m with you but I still don’t think this is the week they figure it out.

Clowney looked bad? Did you even watch the game?

Yea gonna have to flex him weekly (Andrews main TE) until the WRs come back...hate having those points on the bench smh....tanny figured out how to throw the ball lol

Bang, bang !

He absolutely beasted & all on 5 targets, insane. 

2 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Bang, bang !

He absolutely beasted & all on 5 targets, insane. 

My must-start AJ Brown replacement until further notice.