paulwall29

Jonnu Smith 2020 Outlook

Since Most Jonnu owners likely have another TE option on the roster, is he a sell high when Brown comes back? 

Feel like you could get some pretty nice value right about now. 

3 hours ago, afl5013 said:

Since Most Jonnu owners likely have another TE option on the roster, is he a sell high when Brown comes back? 

Feel like you could get some pretty nice value right about now. 

I'd wait to see if AJ Brown is out again this week. You could start Jonnu again 

Yesterday was a ceiling game. So moving forward with the team healthy, I would expect numbers closer to week 1 .

He's basically a lock for 4 catches - 50 yards + -   with a chance of a tuddie. 

Top10 TE for the ROS. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, whitekenyan24 said:

On the injury report today as a "DNP- ankle".....What's up with that?????

Hopefully just a rest day since he is getting a ton of work out there. 

18 minutes ago, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

no one in the leeg is getting more work than King Hendry ... did King Hendry sit today?

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

I hope his status is more clear before the game tomorrow because my back up is playing in that one.

8 minutes ago, MidnightExpress said:

Who do you guys rank higher ROS and this week:

Jonnu vs Gesicki?

Jonnu!

5 minutes ago, MidnightExpress said:

Even this week with Gesicki playing against the Jags?

I mean Vikings are 28th in yards allowed and 30th in points allowed. Jags defense isn't very good but the Vikings have been pretty awful so far.

6 hours ago, MidnightExpress said:

Who do you guys rank higher ROS and this week:

Jonnu vs Gesicki?

These two are a strong pair. 
I’m happy to say that both are on my team.  

Jonnu has an edge over Gesicki for me, but each of them has a wide range of possible outcomes each week. Jonnu (along with a few other TEs around the league) looks like he could be the next consistent TE1 we’ve been waiting for. But those precious targets are not as bankable as  they are with Kelce and Kittle, yet. 

That said, I’m watching practice reports today. I don’t want to play around with injury reports for the next three days.  Unless I hear the all clear signal for Jonnu from the Titans, I’m going to have to give Gesicki the start tonight. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, candygram4mongo said:

These two are a strong pair. 
I’m happy to say that both are on my team.  

Jonnu has an edge over Gesicki for me, but each of them has a wide range of possible outcomes each week. Jonnu (along with a few other TEs around the league) looks like he could be the next consistent TE1 we’ve been waiting for. But those precious targets are not as bankable as  they are with Kelce and Kittle, yet. 

That said, I’m watching practice reports today. I don’t want to play around with injury reports for the next three days.  Unless I hear the all clear signal for Jonnu from the Titans, I’m going to have to give Gesicki the start tonight. 

I too have both these cats. I don't know how I've been so lucky drafting these young guys who I get towards the end of the draft and they end up breaking out. I won my league 2 years ago when I picked Kittle out of nowhere. Last year I drafted Andrews and picked up Waller before week 1. This year I took Jonnu and Gesicki as the last team to take a TE.

Having said that, I'm in the same boat as you. I need to hear that Jonnu is playing for sure and yesterday was a rest day or I'll have to roll with Gesicki tonight. Can't risk Jonnu sitting out. I hate these TNF games, they can really put you in a pickle.

Please come back and post here if you hear any updates. I'll do the same.

Edited by RoseLin23
  • Like 1

Yahoo! removed his "Q" status but I haven't seen any official updates.

4 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

Yahoo! removed his "Q" status but I haven't seen any official updates.

full participation today. Fire him up 

• Thanks 1

Jonnu is on my WW still somehow in a 10 team, but I have Goedert and Fant, Which two out of the three for ROS? 

Edit: Posted in ac forum

Edited by holmes0412

8 hours ago, RoseLin23 said:

Please come back and post here if you hear any updates. I'll do the same.

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/lists/tennessee-titans-minnesota-vikings-injury-report-thursday-week-3/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NFLdraftmaverickKailaMike

From TitansWire:

The good news is that Smith returned to practice, so it appears Wednesday was just a rest day.

Jonnu is back in my lineup. That means Gesicki will go for 6/95/1 tonight and the next 3 days will be angst-ridden.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, candygram4mongo said:

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/lists/tennessee-titans-minnesota-vikings-injury-report-thursday-week-3/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NFLdraftmaverickKailaMike

From TitansWire:

The good news is that Smith returned to practice, so it appears Wednesday was just a rest day.

Jonnu is back in my lineup. That means Gesicki will go for 6/95/1 tonight and the next 3 days will be angst-ridden.

I'm debating between Jonnu and Gesicki too. Tough choice.

13 minutes ago, Baldy8 said:

Is it though? Smith is the number 1 tight end in a projected break out year and AJ Brown is going to be out again. Seems pretty easy to me.

Start Gesicki.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

Is it though? Smith is the number 1 tight end in a projected break out year and AJ Brown is going to be out again. Seems pretty easy to me.

Start Gesicki.

I guess you missed Gesickis breakout last week.

31 minutes ago, Baldy8 said:

Same lol. I normally don't like having to start someone on TNF...never seems to work out.