42 minutes ago, AnchorDown said:

Last year in week 14 against the Football Team with Sanders leading the backfield, Scott still had 7 receptions, 13 overall touches, and 63 combined yards (13.3 pts in PPR). Meanwhile Sanders hung up 170+ yards and 2 TDs on them. Losing this offensive line pieces downgrades the rushing attack no doubt, but that affects Clement a lot more than Scott, and while the Washington defensive line is more talented than last year you have to think the Eagles are going to be checking down to Scott early and often.

I think this game will be closer than a lot of people think and Washington may shock some people, but it's a great position for Scott. Averaged nearly 6 catches a game last 4 weeks of the season. You're starting Scott as a top 20 option this week.

Sanders owner here, I picked Scott up off waivers and am Flexing him over Singletary, D Jax, Parker and Crowder. He's got an opportunity to carve out more looks in the future once Sanders returns, so I can see him proving his worth this game. Good luck all in week 1.

Started him over fournette in the flex and probably will regret it

1 minute ago, CooL said:

Great Scott, this guy sux.

How about the chums who said Miles might lose the starting job to this JAG ... absolute garbage even before he got hurt. 

Eagles blew that major lead partly because of the non existent run game to milk the clock. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, slaphitter said:

Absolutely under-utilized and wrongly coached. 2 targets? The same as Clement? Really?

Agree, and I blame Wentz too.

1 hour ago, oresteszero said:

Is it too early to overreact on Scott? Surely better days ahead??

Sanders always was the guy. Miles of talent over scott. Eagles got hoodwinked today and so did a lot of fantasy owners. Really didn't give much to anyone aside from Goedert (not many started him I'm sure) 

1 hour ago, oresteszero said:

Is it too early to overreact on Scott? Surely better days ahead??

Yeah I was wondering this. Anyone actually see the game? Sounds like the Eagles' patched-together OL wasn't very good. Was it really down to Scott?

Additionally, I can see this Sanders injury lingering. I know there are shinier baubles out there now, but I'd like to know from somebody who watched the game if it was a team failing or a Boston Scott failing.

37 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Yeah I was wondering this. Anyone actually see the game? Sounds like the Eagles' patched-together OL wasn't very good. Was it really down to Scott?

Additionally, I can see this Sanders injury lingering. I know there are shinier baubles out there now, but I'd like to know from somebody who watched the game if it was a team failing or a Boston Scott failing.

Total team fail. Garbage o line play (8 sacks!!), Wentz was bad, team had a bunch more injuries, etc. Play calling was extra stupid, 15 rushes vs 42 passes in a game where they were up 17 at one point and their o-line couldn't stop anyone. You would think they might run the ball some and maybe run some draws/get the ball out quick to backs in space but they stuck with the deep ball all game.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Sanders always was the guy. Miles of talent over scott. Eagles got hoodwinked today and so did a lot of fantasy owners. Really didn't give much to anyone aside from Goedert (not many started him I'm sure) 

I played against him.

With Ertz as my TE.

It wasn't fun

2 minutes ago, b_23 said:

Total team fail. Garbage o line play (8 sacks!!), Wentz was bad, team had a bunch more injuries, etc. Play calling was extra stupid, 15 rushes vs 42 passes in a game where they were up 17 at one point and their o-line couldn't stop anyone. You would think they might run the ball some and maybe run some draws/get the ball out quick to backs in space but they stuck with the deep ball all game.

Appreciate it. We all know how dodgy Wentz can be under pressure. I guess the playcalling isn't encouraging given that the same guys will be calling plays for the next few weeks, but hopefully (a) the OL starts to get it together a bit and (b) Washington are a legit D, and there will be easier days. I'd like him to get a chance at home to the Rams next week. Might be an opportunity to get the Miles Sanders owners interested in a trade.

(CSB: Just noticed that the MS owner in my league has Mixon, Ingram and Darrell Williams at RB. And Michael Thomas, OBJ, and Boyd at WR. These are the owners to target!!)

38 minutes ago, b_23 said:

I also watched the game and agree.  I actually don't think Scott was garbage - he wasn't great but not total garbage.  IMO, they didn't play to his skills in the passing game.  He's not an up the middle power rusher but rather a scat back like Sproles.  They didn't use him much in that role today.