• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OBJ has entered the chat 

Butt play is always risky. Could go nice and smooth, could blow up in your face

3 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

I think stretching and just being used to explosive movements have to be part of the equation. Not saying it is the cause but likely part of it. Unusually high number of injuries through two weeks. Maybe it's just that it's hit so many big name players. 

Winner:

Risk factors

There are a number of factors that increase your risk of an ACL injury, including:

• Being female — possibly due to differences in anatomy, muscle strength and hormonal influences
  • Participating in certain sports, such as soccer, football, basketball, gymnastics and downhill skiing
  • Poor conditioning
  • Wearing footwear that doesn't fit properly
  • Using poorly maintained sports equipment, such as ski bindings that aren't adjusted properly
  • Playing on artificial turf surfaces

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/acl-injury/symptoms-causes/syc-20350738#:~:text=An ACL injury is a,basketball%2C football and downhill skiing.

• Like 1

Not gonna lie, this one hurts. 

He was a key to my season, a WR1 I figured I could land in round 4. 

They probably shouldn’t have rushed him back, the play he was hurt on he had to reach up to catch a ball with his bum shoulder, which was picked, and he ruined his knee chasing down Haden. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Great my WR1 just got popped. 

Down goes another one. And it’s only been week 2

When will the madness end.

Jerry Jeudy + Noah Fant stock’s rising through the roof.

Man same here, screwed up and didn't get a wr til 5th which was sutton... Lost campbell and watkins already lol

It was surprising that he was even on the field this game as most thought he would be sitting out.

Hard to know if cause and effect.  Or if he was being a warrior and trying to tough it out.  If any of that contributed remotely to injury, he's going to have some regret.

What a brutal injury riddled weekend.

6 hours ago, SpartanEric said:

Not gonna lie, this one hurts. 

He was a key to my season, a WR1 I figured I could land in round 4. 

They probably shouldn’t have rushed him back, the play he was hurt on he had to reach up to catch a ball with his bum shoulder, which was picked, and he ruined his knee chasing down Haden. 

Same man. I own this guy everywhere, he's been my keeper since his rookie season and this was going to be the year but nope.