• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OBJ has entered the chat 

Butt play is always risky. Could go nice and smooth, could blow up in your face

2 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I wonder how much play Butt is going to get. With Sutton potentially out for a while they are a little light on talent. Lindsay may get a lot of run too.

Yeah that wasn't serious; I'm sure he'll play and do pretty well, but nothing rosterable. Albert O probably gets a couple TDs too, but again not worth owning.

I'm not sure if this helps other guys like Fant and Jeudy, or if it hurts by making the offense weaker overall. But I think Juedy at least gets a bump since he has to be the #1 option at WR for now.

Just now, noles1983 said:

I have zero insight into this Tim Patrick guy, is he as lame as his name sounds?

Super poor man's Sutton, in that I think he's the only other guy over 6'. If Sutton misses the season, he's still probably competing with Hamilton as a WR5-type. 

If Sutton misses serious time, I think Hamler would be the dice roll, and I probably still wouldn't do it.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I wonder how much play Butt is going to get. With Sutton potentially out for a while they are a little light on talent. Lindsay may get a lot of run too.

Butt usually gets a lot of play when willing. 
But I’m kind of regretting passing on Jeudy because I thought he would have a hard time finding targets. 

Just now, brooklynfinest42 said:

seriously always doom and gloom here..  an MRI could just be precautionary. 

“To determine the severity of the injury” is the concerning part. 

shoulder stingers usually go away pretty quick. Obviously there is something more concerning assuming the pain isn’t going away. Could be a 2 week thing if it’s minor or season long if it’s major 

1 minute ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

seriously always doom and gloom here..  an MRI could just be precautionary. 

If you want an uplifting experience you're gonna have to get into some sort of other community. Arts & Crafts might be the ticket. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

As a Sutton owner I'm concerned. 

If Lock feels comfortable hitting the Tight End Butt, he may cut back on going to the Wide Receivers.

• Haha 1