paper_boi

How's this Dynasty team? 3 high draft picks incoming

What do you guys think of this team/situation? 10 team full PPR NON superflex. Year 3 of our league. In the upcoming rookie draft, I hold picks 1.02, 1.04, and 2.03 (and, again, this is a 10 teamer). Thinking trades (because what else is there to think about)—what would you target?

Here’s where I’m at currently:

QB: Deshaun Watson

RB: Chris Carson

RB: Colonel Raheem Mostert

WR: Deebo Samuel

WR: DJ Chark

WR: AJ Green

TE: Hayden Hurst

Flex: Will Fuller

Flex: Kerryon Johnson

K: Butker

Defense: Not holding one for now

BN: Gerald Everett

BN: Dawson Knox

BN: David Njoku

BN: Jonnu Smith

BN: Antonio Brown

BN: Demarcus Robsinson

BN: Andy Isabella

BN: Hakeem Butler

BN: Darrell Henderson

BN: Justin Jackson

BN: Boston Scott

BN: Rashaad Penny

BN: Gardner Minshew

I would trade brown for anything i could get.

Send out some feelers with the picks if you dont want to take a swing at some of the rookies. 

I think youll need better flex players. Fuller cant stay healthy and kerryon has competition with Swift. Id probably go CEH/Taylor at 2, Dobbins at 4. If you could trade back the 2nd round pick to grab 2 3rd rounders Id look to grab Chase Claypool/Laviska Shenault. Otherwise with the 2 id grab one of Mims/Reagor/Aiyuk

2 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

I would trade brown for anything i could get.

Send out some feelers with the picks if you dont want to take a swing at some of the rookies. 

I think youll need better flex players. Fuller cant stay healthy and kerryon has competition with Swift. Id probably go CEH/Taylor at 2, Dobbins at 4. If you could trade back the 2nd round pick to grab 2 3rd rounders Id look to grab Chase Claypool/Laviska Shenault. Otherwise with the 2 id grab one of Mims/Reagor/Aiyuk

I agree with all this, this is good advice!

• Thanks 1

Without trades I’d go Taylor/CEH, Dobbins/Akers, and best available WR. For trades I’d try to move 1.02 or 1.04 for two firsts or a first and an early second in this year’s draft if that’s possible and take a we and a rb with those two picks giving you two wrs and two rbs in this draft. Your wrs are serviceable and you have a lot of question marks at rb so I’d focus on getting rbs first. 

I think you need depth at RB and WR so if I am you I would keep both of those picks.  You'll get two potentially great players at areas of need. If you could make out with some combo out of Lamb/Dobbins/Taylor/Edwards-Helaire/Swift/Jeudy, I'd be really happy.  I personally would prefer Lamb and whichever of Dobbin/Edwards-Helaire is there.

Team is good you can drop Brown his career is over, grab another WR or RB off the wire. Keep ya draft picks also. Target more RB's with those. 

8 hours ago, paper_boi said:

What do you guys think of this team/situation? 10 team full PPR NON superflex. Year 3 of our league. In the upcoming rookie draft, I hold picks 1.02, 1.04, and 2.03 (and, again, this is a 10 teamer). Thinking trades (because what else is there to think about)—what would you target?

Here’s where I’m at currently:

QB: Deshaun Watson

RB: Chris Carson

RB: Colonel Raheem Mostert

WR: Deebo Samuel

WR: DJ Chark

WR: AJ Green

TE: Hayden Hurst

Flex: Will Fuller

Flex: Kerryon Johnson

K: Butker

Defense: Not holding one for now

BN: Gerald Everett

BN: Dawson Knox

BN: David Njoku

BN: Jonnu Smith

BN: Antonio Brown

BN: Demarcus Robsinson

BN: Andy Isabella

BN: Hakeem Butler

BN: Darrell Henderson

BN: Justin Jackson

BN: Boston Scott

BN: Rashaad Penny

BN: Gardner Minshew

Do your keepers expire? No offense, but your team sucks. 

If keepers expire, then you might have nice picks. If not, grrrr....

🤣

13 hours ago, paper_boi said:

Year 3 of our league. In the upcoming rookie draft, I hold picks 1.02, 1.04, and 2.03 (and, again, this is a 10 teamer).

You're not going to like my advice.

Your team should be bottom half of the league, I'm afraid. You may want to consider grabbing some longer term rookies (eg WRs), taking the season and see if during the season you can trade for again more pics for next year's draft.