JackNasty619

Looking to join a dynasty startup!

Hey guys, I'm looking to join a dynasty start up league. I would prefer a roto league over H2H and weekly. Thanks!

Hey, I just recently started a dynasty startup league. The league got filled up so we did the draft. Then someone dropped out of the league so I am looking for a replacement. The team is pretty good here are the settings and the team. 

Settings: https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/settings?leagueId=65909832

team: https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/team?leagueId=65909832&teamId=9

Just letting you know but you might have to be a replacement owner and not be in a startup league because everybody already made their leagues and I haven't seen much startup leagues lately. Tell me below if your interested! Thanks.

We are looking  for a few more good  owners to start a new ESPN keeper league. It's HTH but it might of interest to you. I have several good guys are already committed . But need a few more. Experience not necessary, only a love of the game, willingness to communicate with your new "mates" ( appropriate trash talking is welcome)   and a commitment to stay active hopefully for the long term. Its free. As an experienced LM I am very open to member input on tweaking the scoring system, # of keepers ,draft date,etc. If interested email me at dirvine@cableone.net. Hopefully the season will be starting  soon!