Sign in to follow this  
DynastyPhenom

STARTUP 8 team Fantrax IDP Dynasty league ($50)

Hey all I’m hoping to have one start up a dynatsy league up soon on fantrax, I’ve just had to email them cos for some reason I can’t set it up yet. 

Planning on doing an 8 team IDP H2H pts dynasty league with a $50 buy in. 40 man rosters, 8 rookie spots, GroupMe is a MUST as that will be where we will be doing a slow draft from- 1st Vet draft then rookie draft. I’m looking for people that are going to stick around for the long run and will be invested in making this a great league 

Payout structure: Tom Brady Bracket Winner (Top 4 teams)-$150 Runner up- $100 3rd - $60 4th - $40

Glenn Parker Bracket Winner (Bottom 4 teams)-$50

If you have any questions don’t hesitate on emailing me on barrybaker778@gmail.com or asking below

I'm interested. Are you going to try and get the drafts going soon (once you get all the owners)?

Posted (edited)

Yes as soon as everyone is on GroupMe and on fantrax we will start the Vet slow draft and then the rookie draft straight after—-if you email me I can get you in on GroupMe , I’m waiting to hear back from fantrax as to what the problem is re:setting up the league (tried 3 times today lol)

Edited by DynastyPhenom

51 minutes ago, DynastyPhenom said:

Yes as soon as everyone is on GroupMe and on fantrax we will start the Vet slow draft and then the rookie draft straight after—-if you email me I can get you in on GroupMe , I’m waiting to hear back from fantrax as to what the problem is re:setting up the league (tried 3 times today lol)

Everyone will have to pay their fee before we start 

Ok. Is it just the $50 or pay one year in advance so $100 this year? Also, if you received enough interest would you consider making it a 10-12 team league or are you pretty set on an 8 team league?

I’d like it to be an 8 teamer tbh, that way people can get to know each other and less chance of turnover, I was thinking just $50 for this year. In a way I’m hoping if it’s 8 teams we won’t have people dropping off after 1 year or there is less chance of that happening 

Posted (edited)
Just now, AtomicPunk said:

I am interested if you are using leaguesafe

Will be using fantrax treasurer 

Edited by DynastyPhenom