Yes, it's really early.  But since there's nothing else to do........

12 team PPR.  Everyone gets 8 keepers straight up, so a minimum of 96 are kept (and usually closer to 150).  You can keep more by giving back picks, starting with your first.  I traded away my first rounder, and will pick 7th in all other rounds.  So if I keep a ninth player, I forego my 2.7.  Keep a tenth, forego the 3.7.  Etc.

Trying to figure likely keepers so I can try putting together some package deals if possible.  Roster:

QB- Rodgers, Murray

RB- Barkley, Mostert, Kerryon, Guice, JHill

WR- Woods, Boyd, Marquise, Metcalf, PWilliams, AB (don't judge me!)

TE- Engram, Cook

A few points:

- Our draft is intensely rookie heavy the first two rounds, and the only interesting available FA is Gronk.  The soonest I could possibly draft, if I get down to eight keepers, is 2.7 (19th overall).  Between our deep keepers and rookie-heavy early draft I won't get a useful RB outside of trading for one.  

- I traded for Murray as my heir apparent to Rodgers.  So if I can't trade Rodgers, I feel I have to keep Murray over him.

- I have what may be abnormal man-crushes on Metcalf (traded for him) and Williams.  Think they could both have huge upside.

SO, GIVEN OUR DEEP KEEPERS AND MY UNDESIRABLE DRAFT POSITION, WHO WOULD YOU KEEP?  (Leave your link!)

Posted (edited)

I would keep: 

Murray, Barkley, Woods, Metcalf, Marquise, Engram, Mostert, Boyd, 

But after those first six I don't think you're too locked in to anyone in particular. 

Thanks for helping on mine!

Edited by paper_boi
  • Thanks 1

Murray, Barkley, Kerryon, Metcalf, Hollywood, Engram

7th for me would be between Mostert and Woods

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bandito said:

Yes, it's really early.  But since there's nothing else to do........

12 team PPR.  Everyone gets 8 keepers straight up, so a minimum of 96 are kept (and usually closer to 150).  You can keep more by giving back picks, starting with your first.  I traded away my first rounder, and will pick 7th in all other rounds.  So if I keep a ninth player, I forego my 2.7.  Keep a tenth, forego the 3.7.  Etc.

Trying to figure likely keepers so I can try putting together some package deals if possible.  Roster:

QB- Rodgers, Murray

TE- Engram, Cook

A few points:

- Our draft is intensely rookie heavy the first two rounds, and the only interesting available FA is Gronk.  The soonest I could possibly draft, if I get down to eight keepers, is 2.7 (19th overall).  Between our deep keepers and rookie-heavy early draft I won't get a useful RB outside of trading for one.  

- I traded for Murray as my heir apparent to Rodgers.  So if I can't trade Rodgers, I feel I have to keep Murray over him.

- I have what may be abnormal man-crushes on Metcalf (traded for him) and Williams.  Think they could both have huge upside.

SO, GIVEN OUR DEEP KEEPERS AND MY UNDESIRABLE DRAFT POSITION, WHO WOULD YOU KEEP?  (Leave your link!)

That's the 8 I would keep

• Thanks 1

Rodgers, Murray, Barkley, Mostert, Woods, Hollywood Brown, Metcalf, Preston Williams 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Rodgers, Murray, Barkley, Mostert, Woods, Hollywood Brown, Metcalf, Preston Williams 

This.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

It's a one QB league, so I'm not keeping two.  I'll use that spot elsewhere.

Murray, Barkley, Woods, Boyd, Hollywood, DK, Engram are locks to me

Last one is between Mostert and Guice. I think I would lean Guice for ceiling but Mostert has a higher floor. I agree Rodgers is of little use to keep.

Help? (Offer in Comments)

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Bandito said:

QB- Rodgers, Murray

TE- Engram, Cook

Bolded are the sure keepers. I think you should also consider to keep Marquise Brown (I assume that's the Marq(u)ise you meant), Rodgers, Cook and Kerryon, but obviously that would get in the way of drafting rookies. Still, I think I'd probably rather have Brown/Cook than the 2.7 and 3.7 rookies, if it gets to that point, and I don't think you can get Rodgers/Kerryon value at 4.7/5.7 either.

• Thanks 1

The seven pretty clear favorites are Murray, Barkley, Mostert, Woods, Brown, Metcalf and Engram.  I'll consider them locked in at this point! ;)

• Like 1