paper_boi

How did my Dynasty Rookie Draft go? Trade back in?

Hey all, currently in the midst of a rookie draft (10 team, non superflex, ppr. in year three). My picks have all been made so far: I've taken JT (1.02), JK Dobbins (1.04), and Denzel Mims (2.03). Wondering if I should try to trade back in now/soon (it's in the mid/late 2nd round) to grab someone like Hamler or Bryan Edwards? Shenault and Aiyuk are also on the board, but with my investment in Deebo and Chark I'm not sure these are the right moves. If I were to trade in, looking at my roster, what should/could I offer? I have all my future picks, too.

QB: Deshaun Watson

RB: Jonathan Taylor

RB: Colonel Raheem Mostert

WR: Deebo Samuel

WR: DJ Chark

WR: Robert Woods

TE: Hayden Hurst

Flex: Will Fuller

Flex: Kerryon Johnson

K: Butker

Defense: Not holding one for now

BN: Gerald Everett

BN: Denzel Mims

BN: Chris Carson

BN: JK Dobbins

BN: Dawson Knox

BN: David Njoku

BN: Jonnu Smith

BN: Antonio Brown

BN: Demarcus Robsinson

BN: Andy Isabella

BN: Hakeem Butler

BN: Darrell Henderson

BN: Boston Scott

BN: Rashaad Penny

BN: Gardner Minshew

2 hours ago, paper_boi said:

If I were to trade in, looking at my roster, what should/could I offer? I have all my future picks, too.

Remember that by trading in right now, you will probably have to give up more than it might be worth. Eg it would be nice to grab Shenault, but you're not getting him (or a relevant pick) with your end of bench players - if I hold that pick you want, I'm going to let you pay WR3 price for it. 

Don't do it to play the lottery, do it because you strongly believe that one of these guys will be WR2 or better, and then you'll also know what you can give up for it.

Should I give up Kerryon for the pick to take Laviska, Chase Claypool, KJ Hamler, or Bryan Edwards? We're now in early round 3 and these guys are all here. I think Kerryon could get a deal done. 

1 hour ago, paper_boi said:

Should I give up Kerryon for the pick to take Laviska, Chase Claypool, KJ Hamler, or Bryan Edwards? We're now in early round 3 and these guys are all here. I think Kerryon could get a deal done. 

Do you have any 3rd round picks? I like clay pool of the bunch. 

you might be able to package Kerryon to the swift owner for something better than a 3rd round pick though. 

love your draft so far though, great picks. 

I just traded Hakeem Butler to get back in at 3.03. 3.01 is still available, and Laviska, Claypool, Edwards, Antonio Gibson, Gandy-Golden, Duvernay are all available. What do we think?

3 hours ago, paper_boi said:

I just traded Hakeem Butler to get back in at 3.03. 3.01 is still available, and Laviska, Claypool, Edwards, Antonio Gibson, Gandy-Golden, Duvernay are all available. What do we think?

If you get the 3.01 pick I would take these two players: if you just stick with the 3.3 pick I would pick Claypool

Get upgrades over Fuller & Johnson Lions RB. Both players are made of glass.