thebadferret

Saquon Barkley 2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, CamNewton said:

How large is the gap between Barkley at #2 and Zeke at #3?

Have you seen Saquon's quads? About that large.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, BarkleysCleats said:

we already have a "Cleats" - lazy schtick on your part - you couldn't have gone for something more original? like ... BarkleysShoes?

ooooffffaaahhh.

🤡

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

we already have a "Cleats" - lazy schtick on your part - you couldn't have gone for something more original? like ... BarkleysShoes?

ooooffffaaahhh.

🤡

I didn’t know there was a cleats already I just made this account last night

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

ooooffffaaahhh.

🤡

There is a chance he never saw the other cleats since he only posts in the threads of ex-Bama players. 

17 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

There is a chance he never saw the other cleats since he only posts in the threads of ex-Bama players. 

It is said they are never seen at the same time in the same place and when one talks, the other one shuts up.

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

Anyone else unable to fall asleep at night deciding between CMC and Saquon at #1?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Proto24 said:

Anyone else unable to fall asleep at night deciding between CMC and Saquon at #1?

Nah Saquon is locked in for me at #1. Cmac had 400+ touches last year, im out. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

same here

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

This is basically what it comes down to. Barkely=superior physical specimen and isn't coming off a potential career year. Barkley is probably the most complete RB in the NFL, and he would seem to be trending toward increased production, while CMC will almost certainly regress and could very likely have a down year like RBs typically do after their best statistical seasons.

1 hour ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

This is basically what it comes down to. Barkely=superior physical specimen and isn't coming off a potential career year. Barkley is probably the most complete RB in the NFL, and he would seem to be trending toward increased production, while CMC will almost certainly regress and could very likely have a down year like RBs typically do after their best statistical seasons.

CMC's down year is still probably a top3 finish. I honestly wouldn't overthink this too much, it's a recipe for disaster . #1 pick go McCaffrey , #2 pick go Barkley. Your'e going to hate your season drafting Barkley first, then he doesn't deliver. Not saying that will happen or is likely to happen, just a possible outcome.

These two guys are about as safe as can be for a top pick.  So just let the chips fall where they may . Unless you're a Giants or Barkley fan ... then yeah by all means go get your guy. 

• Like 2

Longtime Giants fan and Saquon fan since his days at Pitt, so happy to have drafted him #2 overall this year after having taken him since his rookie season.

Hope he shows everyone what he is capable of!

Just now, HTXMade said:

He fell to me at #3 lol. Guy before me took Zeke over him

Same, but dude took Kamara. 🤦‍♂️ I'm like, draft Saquon and trade him but don't pass him over. Ridiculous. Taking Zeke isn't as much of a stretch because those running lanes should be wide open in that Dallas offense. They are stacked! The Giants are probably going to be bad again.

2 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Same, but dude took Kamara. 🤦‍♂️ I'm like, draft Saquon and trade him but don't pass him over. Ridiculous. Taking Zeke isn't as much of a stretch because those running lanes should be wide open in that Dallas offense. They are stacked! The Giants are probably going to be bad again.

Eh Zeke lost his center and pollard might sneak in some snaps. Barkley going to get the full load, also the underrated move here is Jason Garrett as the OC. He’s traditionally always used a bell cow and loves to run the ball. Giants drafted 2 o lineman in the first 3 rounds, im all in. 2000+ total yards, 75+ catches and double digit touchdowns. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, HTXMade said:

He fell to me at #3 lol. Guy before me took Zeke over him

Same, except #2 picked kamara. 

Giant smile on my face after that.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2020 at 6:06 PM, mrmorell said:

Longtime Giants fan and Saquon fan since his days at Pitt, so happy to have drafted him #2 overall this year after having taken him since his rookie season.

Hope he shows everyone what he is capable of!

Or Penn State, but cool

• Haha 5

Here's hoping Andrew Thomas knows how to run block, that Danny Dimes spent quarantine watching old Eli tape mastering the art of the checkdown, and that Garrett is as high school football coach-conservative as he was in Dallas.

19 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Here's hoping Andrew Thomas knows how to run block, that Danny Dimes spent quarantine watching old Eli tape mastering the art of the checkdown, and that Garrett is as high school football coach-conservative as he was in Dallas.

As a Giants fan who drafted Barkley, I'll take that over the constant Jones' fumbles.

As a Jets Fan living in Jersey - amongst the privileged Giants Fans who've ragged me my entire life - I was happy to have this years 2nd Overall Pick.

I have acquired this man for the first time and it cost me a pretty penny.  

Have we been given indications of how their offense will change with Jason Garrett as their OC? This man had 91 receptions as a rookie, but only 52 due to injury last year.  I think he should be getting a good 75+ receptions this season.  

Edited by Mustangt125
  • Like 1