Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stanjco

And the 5th Pick goes to...

I have my draft coming in a few week and from doing mocks, I'm seeing LT, AP, BWest, SJax go in the top 4. Most cheat cheat recommend Gore...I had him last yr and was dissapointed; now he has to learn new offense with Martz...O you guys recommend Gore or Addai, or someone else...PPR league, 6pts for TD's for everyone.

Brady at 6 points per TD

I'd take Gore then look to land a top QB or WR in the 2nd round.

no love for addai? my reservations with brady is that he will not replicate last yrs performance and his pick will be overvalued...if you can call it that. mb III i like, but not sure how he will do carrying full load...if sjax or bwest is avaiable, should i jump on them.

no love for addai? my reservations with brady is that he will not replicate last yrs performance and his pick will be overvalued...if you can call it that. mb III i like, but not sure how he will do carrying full load...if sjax or bwest is avaiable, should i jump on them.

Addai is nothing special. If Harrison is healthy, Manning will air it out like Brady did last year.

I would take B-West S-Jax if they fell. MB3 is way overrated IMO. I'm just going by what I seen from him when he played Michigan

Addai is nothing special. If Harrison is healthy, Manning will air it out like Brady did last year.

I would take B-West S-Jax if they fell. MB3 is way overrated IMO. I'm just going by what I seen from him when he played Michigan

?????????????

I don't know where to start. Everything in this response is just wrong.

Addai is a top RB on a great offense. Manning will not air it out like Brady did last year, because you don't win championships that way. Manning's learned that, so has Brady now. And Harrison is near the end of his career. Colts will be running the ball.

And you're basing your opinion on how Barber ran 5 years ago with the Gophers O-line in front of him???

Keep pimpin' Brady to all that will listen. Can't wait till the season starts so I can hear you and everyone else who wasted a 1st round pick on a QB! B)

B) Joseph Addai almost lost his job to Kenton Keith last year and you are going to draft him number 5 because Rotoworld and Yahoo Draft rankings say so? 1300 total yards each in your first two seasons makes you a stud? I can\'t buy draft guides anymore because they are not realistic to my leagues.

Forget the guy who is guaranteed 30+ passing TD\'s in the first round? At 6 points a TD, that\'s over 180+ points without even factoring yardage (4000 yards).

I'm just trying to get people to think critically for themselves and to question things that don\'t make sense. Just my opinion, I could be wrong

Joseph Addai :)

Almost lost his job? Show me the quote from Dungy that said that. Or did you make that up?

A 25 year old on a great offense with over 1400 total yards and 15 TDs in 15 games last year. What's not to like?

Brady will probably toss 35+ TDs and be the #1 QB. I don't doubt that. But unless your draft is only one round, it doesn't matter. Because Addai + Romo will get you more points than Brady + Brandon Jacobs (your #1 RB in a 12 team league if you wait until pick #20 to grab your first RB). I don't mind thinking critically, but you're not thinking logically.

Almost lost his job? Show me the quote from Dungy that said that. Or did you make that up?

A 25 year old on a great offense with over 1400 total yards and 15 TDs in 15 games last year. What's not to like?

Brady will probably toss 35+ TDs and be the #1 QB. I don't doubt that. But unless your draft is only one round, it doesn't matter. Because Addai + Romo will get you more points than Brady + Brandon Jacobs (your #1 RB in a 12 team league if you wait until pick #20 to grab your first RB). I don't mind thinking critically, but you're not thinking logically.

If it is a 3WR league, I would go with Braylon here or even MJD

it's so hard to draft a QB with a pick that high because it's really hard to fully fill out your roster afterwards... I would definitely go with Westbrook or Jackson if they fall to that spot. I expect more of the same from Addai as well but I would probably take Jackson because he has that type of talent to have a really big season.

In this order:

Westbrook

Jackson

Addai