Rotoworld.com Forums

Chase Claypool 2020 Outlook

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Longtime lurker and Steelers fan, but I've been watching Claypool closely since the rave reviews started coming out of camp, so I'm going to wade into this debate. I think this take is pretty reasonab

When Jimmy watches Chase catch 1 pass for -2 yards.

And the loser here is Aaron Rodgers.  I was wondering what Rodgers must be thinking, here is an historically deep and freakishly talented rookie WR class....and Green Bay drafted a backup QB and a 3rd

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, njfoses said:

Eagles secondary is a mess outside of Slay. This would have been Johnsons performance had he not get injured. He's a bye week filler in redraft.

Not sure if serious?ūü•ļ

7 minutes ago, Rozr1 said:

Started my boy after jeudy game was ppd, finally set at wr. Going to be in starting wr slot RoS. Let's go!!

Freaking BeastūüĎć

39 minutes ago, Zig Zag said:

Uhh that's definitely a question.  Especially if you are considering talent/situation and not just their current production.

Exactly. Jefferson, Higgins, Shenault and Aiyuk have all produced extremely well so far. Would be interesting how all these wr rank in a few weeks. Lots of incredible talent this year!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, rasto21585 said:

Exactly. Jefferson, Higgins, Shenault and Aiyuk have all produced extremely well so far. Would be interesting how all these wr rank in a few weeks. Lots of incredible talent this year!

And that's not even including CeeDee Lamb and Jerry Jeudy who are/were arguably the top WR's in this class.  Then you have Jalen Reagor in Philly who has been hurt for majority of the season.

49 minutes ago, Louiezo6 said:

He has the size of Hines Ward and speed of Odell. I'm all aboard this train, except this train will last for years to come!

He's bigger than Julio Jones, his size is more like Megatron (Calvin Johnson), not some small Hines ketchup.

• Like 2