Rotoworld.com Forums

Michael Thomas 2020 Outlook

I’m not worried at all. Not all high ankle sprains are the same in severity people! His is very mild.

Moreover, you should keep him because of the production you can get from him when it matters most. People sold Saquon last year too, and guess what, he tore it up in the fantasy playoffs.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn. You got it like that huh. I don’t think I know 1 surgeon, let alone multiples. What the heck are you doing here with us peasants. 

And F Sean Payton for having him out there when the game was decided and all the other backups were in.  

How it started: How it’s going:

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, rasrar said:

Any news on Saints practice reports? Been searching on Twitter and haven't seen anything. Must start if he plays this week, right?

any 1st round draft pick pro bowler is a must start regardless if he's limited or not. i don't see why he wouldn't play this week 

Great. Once he gets healthy all I have to worry about is Brees sucking and never ever passing to him. I'm hoping his absence and their underperformance has driven home his importance to the offense and he actually gets some dang targets upon his return. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, yossarian said:

Great. Once he gets healthy all I have to worry about is Brees sucking and never ever passing to him. I'm hoping his absence and their underperformance has driven home his importance to the offense and he actually gets some dang targets upon his return. 

Almost time for crab legs to get his chance

• Like 1

I am not worried about the connection issue or targets. They will come. Id be shocked if he plays every game fully we see less than 8 from here on out. They knew before he got hurt and after he got hurt, he demands the ball and it moves the chains. Brees IMO, is too smart to F that up lol

I'm not worried about the Brees-Thomas connection. It'd be more of an issue if Thomas was a downfield receiver. He is a short, intermediate route possession receiver. He is exactly what Brees needs right now.

Also from the reports I've read and the orthopedic surgeons I've spoken with, they believe his high ankle sprain is pretty mild, so I'm not terribly worried about effectiveness either.

Happily firing him up as my WR1 if he plays.

• Haha 2

Reports today that he may sit out this week. Need him back in the lineup asap, but I don't mind him sitting out this week. More security that he'll be healthy next week AND another game to prove that the saints desperately need him back. Can't keep relying solely on kamara lol it's a win-win if you ask me 

13 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

Might as well count him out next week cause they have a bye week 6, would not shock me if they keep him out another week

Makes sense. Long shot for week 5, definitely back week 7. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1