Rotoworld.com Forums

Michael Thomas 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn. You got it like that huh. I don’t think I know 1 surgeon, let alone multiples. What the heck are you doing here with us peasants. 

And F Sean Payton for having him out there when the game was decided and all the other backups were in.  

Taysom Hill kills the value of anyone not named Taysom Hill.

Posted Images

I think he will sit. I think Sean Payton is just playing mind games. I doubt they ever intended to let him play until after the bye week. It just makes very little sense to bring him back now with the bye week giving him an additional two weeks recovery.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I think he will sit. I think Sean Payton is just playing mind games. I doubt they ever intended to let him play until after the bye week. It just makes very little sense to bring him back now with the bye week giving him an additional two weeks recovery.

Yup, this is exactly what I'm thinking too. I'm not starting him. 

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

I'm with you on logic, but the coaches don't always use it. Lots of smoke screens and mind games, so who knows. If I were coaching, he would be sitting through the bye to make 100% sure he is healthy. For reference, I'm benching him for D Johnson this week and I'm not feeling good about it at all with Slay probably covering him, even though he'll have a high volume of throws coming his way (most likely).

3 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Will Yahoo change his status though, that's the question. Now that it isn't due to injury?

is he gonna go from "OUT" to "a**hole"?

does your league have a spot for that?

What kind of practice altercation do you need to get into to be benched for a game? Did he stab a guy?

Edited by yossarian
  • Haha 6
4 minutes ago, yossarian said:

is he gonna go from "OUT" to "a**hole"?

does your league have a spot for that?

What kind of practice altercation do you need to get into to be benched for a game? Did he stab a guy?

Probably, the same one AB has, NA, which could stand for a lot of things.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, AlexxelA said:

punching a teammate + injury + his "beef" w/ Brees about the flag/kneeling is making me send out a couple offers to trade him away

Even Brees later disagreed with his initial flag/kneeling stance, so I think it's a huge reach to think that's any kind of issue. So the only thing that's causing you to ship him out as he's getting healthy is...he punched a teammate in practice? That's not good, but unless he's got a history of this kind of thing, so what? It's annoying but there's no reason to think this will be an issue going forward.

• Haha 1