Rotoworld.com Forums

Michael Thomas 2020 Outlook

55 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

Even Brees later disagreed with his initial flag/kneeling stance, so I think it's a huge reach to think that's any kind of issue. So the only thing that's causing you to ship him out as he's getting healthy is...he punched a teammate in practice? That's not good, but unless he's got a history of this kind of thing, so what? It's annoying but there's no reason to think this will be an issue going forward.

No, Brees is a coward.  He didn’t change his mind.

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn. You got it like that huh. I don’t think I know 1 surgeon, let alone multiples. What the heck are you doing here with us peasants. 

And F Sean Payton for having him out there when the game was decided and all the other backups were in.  

How it started: How it’s going:

Posted Images

Its probably just an excuse to sit him out past the bye. Either way, best scenario for us. Most likely by the time he gets back and since byes are going to kill me week 6, ill be 2-4. My team is ready for a monster 8 win run. MT13 will be a huge part. Get ready.

17 hours ago, steakaficianado said:

The reason to think it could be an issue going forward is that we know it is 100% an issue right now

You do whatever works for your team, but half the reasons you listed as reasons to sell don't exist. It doesn't seem like the punching thing is the entire basis of your concern.

3 hours ago, AnonymousRob said:

You do whatever works for your team, but half the reasons you listed as reasons to sell don't exist. It doesn't seem like the punching thing is the entire basis of your concern.

What are you talking about? I don't own MT on any of my teams and I didn't say anything about trying to sell him or give any reasons to sell. Selling now wouldn't be very wise. Maybe you confused the post of mine that you quoted with someone else

Edited by steakaficianado
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, steakaficianado said:

What are you talking about? I don't own MT on any of my teams and I didn't say anything about trying to sell him or give any reasons to sell. Selling now wouldn't be very wise. Maybe you confused the post of mine that you quoted with someone else

Yeah, apologies. Was referring to the previous person in the chain.

• Like 1

I was surprised to hear the news that Thomas basically attacked a fellow teammate and is mean!. I always thought he was this calm laid back mature kid. From what I hear now hes actually the opposite ..

Just now, SyNdicateZ said:

I was surprised to hear the news that Thomas basically attacked a fellow teammate and is mean!. I always thought he was this calm laid back mature kid. From what I hear now hes actually the opposite ..

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So how we feeling ROS for MT??  Is he a risk??  After Emmanuel S big game??   I personally am not worried about ES, might actually be a help RE coverage for MT.  Good to have another solid WR sometimes to take some heat off.  

Is there any concern RE injury lingering?? Aside from normal concern?  Same ol’ MT ROS?!?!

[...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content
20 minutes ago, Cleanface said:

So how we feeling ROS for MT??  Is he a risk??  After Emmanuel S big game??   I personally am not worried about ES, might actually be a help RE coverage for MT.  Good to have another solid WR sometimes to take some heat off.  

Is there any concern RE injury lingering?? Aside from normal concern?  Same ol’ MT ROS?!?!

[...]

If MT plays he will get that work. If MT is out feel safe playing Manny. That's all I've learned. I think Manny will still be a fringe flex type guy though with MT playing with WR3 upside week to week. Manny is more of a handcuff. It looks like he is getting more comfortable in the offense.

Between this and the more detailed information about the fight, and Peyton refusing to confirm if it's just a 1 game suspension... are we looking at a possible trade scenario? Seems like this has not yet been resolved. Such an odd situation, he seems to confirm the idea that he was never healthy going into this week to begin with, but why make the fight public instead of just saying he's still healing and he's out? 

Edited by harck
  • Haha 1