Boudewijn

Michael Thomas 2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, trilly said:

Fair re: CMC, but Barkley was drafted higher than MT and he's done so he'll certainly end up a bigger bust than MT.

Okay now you jinxed it - might as well drop.

49 minutes ago, cgu112 said:

are we allowed to make bets on here?  I will take this all day long

in PPR the top three are avg 17.5 FP per game...Lets see how he does...I bet the under 192.5 FP from here ROS. (17.5 x 11 more games) Last year he avg 18.75 FP per game.

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Click for how everyone feels. Exactly the same. The comments are great.

I just don’t get how it’s hamstring.... annnnnddd ankle issues. Wasn’t he cleared the ankle last week but was just suspendo

Look for other options this week and maybe moving forward.   He should have been on the field 2 weeks ago.  Something is not right with this situation. If he is upset with the organization, a hamstring injury comes at a perfect time.   

Edited by Swinger
  • Like 2

Just now, Swinger said:

Look for other options this week and maybe moving forward.   He should have been on the field 2 weeks ago.  Something is not right with this situation. 

Probably trying to find a trade partner silently, but announcing all these injuries ain’t the way.  No way he gets traded with that contract... jets ain’t buying this year

10 minutes ago, TeeGee60 said:

I just don’t get how it’s hamstring.... annnnnddd ankle issues. Wasn’t he cleared the ankle last week but was just suspendo

He's the A.J Green of 2020. Is it a legitimate injury? We may never know. He got his money though. It is weird because they are right in the thick of the playoff hunt. Also, when looking at standings the Giants can still make the playoffs, lol. The NFC East is total garbage.

2 hours ago, trilly said:

Fair re: CMC, but Barkley was drafted higher than MT and he's done so he'll certainly end up a bigger bust than MT.

TBD

As of now Barkley has 3 times as many fantasy points as Thomas so far this season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

He's the A.J Green of 2020. Is it a legitimate injury? We may never know. He got his money though. It is weird because they are right in the thick of the playoff hunt. Also, when looking at standings the Giants can still make the playoffs, lol. The NFC East is total garbage.

He's waiting until Brees retires after his tweet during the offseason -_- 

11 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

TBD

As of now Barkley has 3 times as many fantasy points as Thomas so far this season.

Barkely was the better pick because you at least know he won't jerk you around all year.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TeeGee60 said:

Probably trying to find a trade partner silently, but announcing all these injuries ain’t the way.  No way he gets traded with that contract... jets ain’t buying this year

I don't know, I think a lot of teams would be interested despite the contract. Lot of win now teams with a WR need, and while his contract is hefty, he's still quite young.

4 minutes ago, harck said:

I don't know, I think a lot of teams would be interested despite the contract. Lot of win now teams with a WR need, and while his contract is hefty, he's still quite young.

Agreed. He’s 27. The teams that can afford him would love to have him.

3 hours ago, cgu112 said:

are we allowed to make bets on here?  I will take this all day long

Top three points per game for the games he actually plays, lol. I'd happily make that gentleman's bet.

2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Top three points per game for the games he actually plays, lol. I'd happily make that gentleman's bet.

Yes of course. Games he plays is what I meant. Hand shake. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cgu112 said:

Yes of course. Games he plays is what I meant. Hand shake. 

What is the risk in that?...He could play one time in week 17 and ball out...Grow some and say from week 7 ROS he will be a top three WR PPR.

If people are trading for him this week, they want to know how he will do from here on out.

4 minutes ago, mar1kle said:

What is the risk in that?...He could play one time in week 17 and ball out...Grow some and say from week 7 ROS he will be a top three WR PPR.

If people are trading for him this week, they want to know how he will do from here on out.

Im taking the opposite side genius. Im saying he wont be a top 3 wr.

Injury aside I wonder if the Drew Brees incident brought a black cloud onto the team. Not just for what he said but also for how they all disowned him instead of taking the compassionate approach. They said they made up but perhaps there's still some trust that was lost.

• Thanks 2

I feel like I'm going to be saying "just one more week until Slant Boy plays" until week 15.