Boudewijn

Michael Thomas 2020 Outlook

12 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Why? The Saints should be pushing for a title this year.

There is a lot of speculation that he's becoming nearly impossible to deal with. I don't know how true this is. This would likely be where these reports are coming from. The Saints obviously aren't going to move him unless he really has become that big of a problem.

Nobody believe AB would be traded. Nobody believed OBJ would be traded. Nobody believe Diggs would be traded. 

Where there is smoke, there is fire. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Nobody believe AB would be traded. Nobody believed OBJ would be traded. Nobody believe Diggs would be traded. 

Where there is smoke, there is fire. 

Everyone believed Diggs would be traded lol. I understand what you are getting at here though.

• Like 1

Aside from the fact that there is no actual news here, just speculation... where could he go? New England? Doubt it. Houston? They have nothing to give up.  Philly? Maybe.

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Aside from the fact that there is no actual news here, just speculation... where could he go? New England? Doubt it. Houston? They have nothing to give up.  Philly? Maybe.

Miami.....

Cardinals for a 2nd round pick 2022 4th round pick and Kenyan drake for Michael Thomas and a 4th round pick 

Who says no 

In all seriousness I don't think Thomas gets traded this season if anything it would be next off season kinda like the Hopkins trade with the cardinals imo. 

2 minutes ago, BlueDevils2202 said:

Miami.....

Seems like a weird decision for a team with two good young WRs ,and that's probably still a year or 2 away from being truly competitive.

1 hour ago, ajs723 said:

What circles? There's a belief in some circles that we never went to the moon. I'm skeptical. 

Probably the rotoworld forums experts circle 🤣

• Haha 1

Houston traded DHop who was causing much less drama than MT13 so anything is possible. Maybe for 2 2nd round picks?

• Like 1

Coach Payton "Insiders on the outside where they belong"

Edited by ColoWrex
Better tweet

2 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

He's not going anywhere. Just get healthy dude. 

2 hours ago, ColoWrex said:

Not directed at you at all, but this is pure coachspeak, i.e. meaningless. Of course he's gonna say that. 

Where there's smoke there's fire. Not saying he'll definitely get dealt, but there are serious issues here behind the scenes. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Not directed at you at all, but this is pure coachspeak, i.e. meaningless. Of course he's gonna say that. 

Where there's smoke there's fire. Not saying he'll definitely get dealt, but there are serious issues here behind the scenes. 

But we have to understand that sometimes the smoke is conjured up by some guy reading tea leaves...not the team/coaches/players. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Bro, no one even asked him a question. He went out of his way to say that the rumor is nonsense. This is the opposite of coachspeak.

Coachspeak would be a reporter asking him about the rumor and him responding with vague platitudes about how they still plan to have Thomas be a part of their offense or something.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ColoWrex said:

In my opinion, just the fact that he even responded is never a good sign in my opinion. I mean every coach says this anyway.....right before they are traded. lol

This might be the most cringe-worthy thread going in this forum right now, which is really saying something. Impressive work, fellas.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, this guy right here said:

He needed was to be a direct replacement? They didn't want to use him until he could step in as the number one? 

He's 5'6 170. 

May he have a game like that?...sure. He could've any random week. Doubt it will be when there are less threats on the field.

Not saying he is going to their number one the rest of the season. Not saying he is a direct replacement for MT or Sanders. 

I’m saying he is the play this week and gave a prediction.

Taysom Hill's getting the lineup one way or another, and MT is standing in his way, so I predict Thomas is gone as soon as Monday afternoon.  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ajs723 said:

Bro, no one even asked him a question. He went out of his way to say that the rumor is nonsense. This is the opposite of coachspeak.

Coachspeak would be a reporter asking him about the rumor and him responding with vague platitudes about how they still plan to have Thomas be a part of their offense or something.

My guess then, is Payton's going out of his way to do it because Thomas is unhappy about something and Payton wants him to feel like he's in his corner. 

Again, there's just too much smoke here for this to be nothing. Healthy, then suspended, then phantom mid-week injury. I don't buy it. 

• Like 1

This is a nightmare.

Someone please wake me up.

Edited by Heizz

3 minutes ago, Heizz said:

This is a nightmare.

Someone please wake me up.

The fact that he came up on the injury report for a hamstring injury days ago shouldve had you pivot to begin with. I wouldnt expect him back til week 10 at the earliest given the news, and if you can sell him and need wins now I would in a heartbeat

This boy got those AB tendencies IMO, I think he’s playn the Saints rn. I’ve said it weeks ago sell sell sell sell. Might seem crazy but I can see Thomas being moved before deadline. Packers, Chiefs, Cards, Seahawks, Bears

Edited by Tomei7
  • Like 3