vern

which rookie WR TO DRAFT.

normal stats league,  would like to draft WR,  "WHO" ,   i kinda like Duvernay to get into lineup in Baltimore,  with QB Jackson , Laviska Shenault is 2nd option.

available at the top of wr available,     Laviska Shenault, KJ Hamler, Antonio Gibson, Van Jefferson, Devon Duvernay

In a dynasty league I think Duvernay will be the guy that everyone will kick themselves for not ranking higher. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, vern said:

normal stats league,  would like to draft WR,  "WHO" ,   i kinda like Duvernay to get into lineup in Baltimore,  with QB Jackson , Laviska Shenault is 2nd option.

available at the top of wr available,     Laviska Shenault, KJ Hamler, Antonio Gibson, Van Jefferson, Devon Duvernay,

Edited by vern

9 hours ago, vern said:

available at the top of wr available,     Laviska Shenault, KJ Hamler, Antonio Gibson, Van Jefferson, Devon Duvernay

He would be my pick

14 hours ago, vern said:

would like to draft WR

It's probably good to realize that the guys in this group all have have some questionmarks, and there are no surefire winners. In 3 years time, maybe 1 or 2 out of five should make it.

Laviska Shenault, 21, pick #42 for the Jaguars. Good size, decent speed, not too much competition, but also not a great team to be on. Decent to good route runner, recovering from injury. DJ Chark is the top dog there, but he should be able to beconme the #2 in Jacksonville - which is still not great though.

KJ Hamler, 21, pick #46 for the Broncos. Small but fast, could be the slot receiver that Hamilton couldn't be so far. Young QB in Lock, good routes but too many drops.

Antonio Gibson is an RB. Did you mean him or Antonio Gandy-Golden? the latter is 22, #143 for Washington (Gibson was #66 for Washington), big with again decent speed (better than his combine results show), starts low on the ladder but has essentially only JAGs ahead of him - and let's face it, a JAG QB. Played on low level and needs to develop routes in a Pro team, but - well, Washington. (Yes I know, Terry McLaurin. So it can happen.)

Van Jefferson, will be 24 before the season starts, pick #57 by the Rams, has Woods ahead of him (that's a challenge). Medium size and build, high top speed as measured during the senior bowl, but in 4 years in Ole Miss and Florida he never set the field on fire. Great routes, decent hands, tough place to make it, but once you do, there's a lot of passing going on in LA. Lingering Jones fracture was noticed during the combine.

Devon Duvernay, 23, pick #92 by the Ravens, small and fast, not great routes. The Ravens are a lot of fun to watch, but they rank #32 in passing attempts, and he has Mark Andrews and Marqise Brown ahead of him who will take a lot of targets, so that's going to be a struggle. He could work in the slot, but he needs to improve a lot.

All in all, of these names, I think it's probably Shenault, then Hamler, then maybe Jefferson.

thx guys,    made my pick,  i stuck with who i was thinking,  Duvernay

• Like 1