Boudewijn

Davante Adams 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

People are worried to start adams because jones and tonyan are out??? Whatttt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im worried that this offense is slowly on a decline, not that Adams wont get it done. He got the targets last game, you could tell him and Rodgers werent always on the same page. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

I'm worried because he's been a bust so far this year.

14 Catches for 156 yards and 2TD

Inujry.

6 Catches for 60 Yards in his first game back where he was on a snap count.

 

Bust?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RevisAteMyQB said:

14 Catches for 156 yards and 2TD

Inujry.

6 Catches for 60 Yards in his first game back where he was on a snap count.

 

Bust?

yea hes been a bust so far this year

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, USWAY said:

He's going to feast tommorow

Thats what we can hope, but if Jones doesnt play its up to how the offensive line holds against Watt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RevisAteMyQB said:

14 Catches for 156 yards and 2TD

Inujry.

6 Catches for 60 Yards in his first game back where he was on a snap count.

 

Bust?

Thats the problem, the injury concerns me. Even if he looks 100% he can go out for something thats nagging him and not return for a week or two given how GB have handled injuries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, cgu112 said:

So you guys dont see him as an elite top 3 wr ros?

This season other than target volume I havent seen it to be 110% confident that he finishes there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

This season other than target volume I havent seen it to be 110% confident that he finishes there


he had 40 pts in the first game lol. And has one healthy game since. What is causing you to have this opinion?  Outside targer volume is qb play (rodgers) offense (good), defense (solid not great) individual talent (elite). What am I missing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People calling Adams a bust. Lmfao. Thought it is something I would see on Yahoo “discussion” threads. Not on RW. But oh well. 
 

Number 1 overall WR the rest of the way AINEC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, cgu112 said:


he had 40 pts in the first game lol. And has one healthy game since. What is causing you to have this opinion?  Outside targer volume is qb play (rodgers) offense (good), defense (solid not great) individual talent (elite). What am I missing?

Injury risk, the pressure the oline is allowing with their tackle out. Theres such things as outlier in the season. I wont say it with Adams just yet given the track record, but Josh Jacobs also went off that week, where is his now? Theres multiple parts to the season is my point. I also want to know with Jones being out do defenses solely focus on Adams now?

Edited by JacobThunder15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Injury risk, the pressure the oline is allowing with their tackle out. Theres such things as outlier in the season. I wont say it with Adams just yet given the track record, but Josh Jacobs also went off that week, where is his now? Theres multiple parts to the season is my point. I also want to know with Jones being out do defenses solely focus on Adams now?


I guess thats fair. But everyone has ?s. Which wrs would you take over him ros?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, cgu112 said:


I guess thats fair. But everyone has ?s. Which wrs would you take over him ros?

Not sure yet, but outside Hopkins who are you absolutely confident youre getting top elite WR1 numbers? Theres some risk in just about everyone this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Not sure yet, but outside Hopkins who are you absolutely confident youre getting top elite WR1 numbers? Theres some risk in just about everyone this year


thats my point lol. I feel a lot better about adams than just about anyone else 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Whats everyone outlook this week? He's getting targets but how worried are we if Jones sits and Tonyan is out? 

 

Worried?  Yeah, I'm worried his hands might be sore after his 15th catch of the game.

But he'll recover at halftime. 

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GB had their worst offensive performance they are going to have all season, in Adams first game back. And he still had 6 for 60

He’s going to blow up very soon

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a bust!! All the hot takes haters are shutting up quickly. 
 

 Wanted another catch so he can go over 200 yards, that would be poetic justice for all his supporters. 

Once again,

21 hours ago, ginocan said:

Number 1 overall WR the rest of the way AINEC. 

 

Beast mode. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Davante Adams enters the forum*

*Davante Adams reads this hot garbage*

22 hours ago, crotchcrickets said:

yea hes been a bust so far this year

 

*Davante Adams records 13/196/2*

*Davante Adams waves*

Davante Adams: “YOU LIKE THAT?!?!”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow...well....that was dissapointing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Thats what we can hope, but if Jones doesnt play its up to how the offensive line holds against Watt. 

Have some faith for THE WR1 in juicy matchups or trade him! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy has always been my ride or die from the second he entered the league. I definitely don't always make the right call on players and it looked a little dicey for a year or two but I am glad I never budged. We love you Devante!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.