Davante Adams 2020 Outlook

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoosh

LaFleur just said he should be good to go Sunday.  

22 hours ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Injury risk, the pressure the oline is allowing with their tackle out. Theres such things as outlier in the season. I wont say it with Adams just yet given the track record, but Josh Jacobs also went off that week, where is his now? Theres multiple parts to the season is my point. I also want to know with Jones being out do defenses solely focus on Adams now?

Good call. 

Davante has been all or nothing this season. Has won me two weeks and probably lost me at least one or two.

We should see more consistency from him. Really like the fact he plays in a weak defensive division. People underestimate that way too much. If you own a guy like Mixon or OBJ, have fun going against Baltimore and Pitt four times.

42 minutes ago, LionKid90 said:

Davante has been all or nothing this season. Has won me two weeks and probably lost me at least one or two.

We should see more consistency from him. Really like the fact he plays in a weak defensive division. People underestimate that way too much. If you own a guy like Mixon or OBJ, have fun going against Baltimore and Pitt four times.

I mean historically he's been one of the most consistent WRs in the league. Unless you're counting the weeks he sat out hurt, the only week I'd consider as a "lost" week would be his 36 yard performance against Detroit, and I'm not sure I'd even count that because that's when he got hurt initially. Dude still went 6 for 61 in one the worst games of Rodgers career last week. 

There has just been no reason to worry about this guy other than being annoyed the Pack didn't let him play against Atlanta Week 4. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Breesus said:

He’s performing like a top 5 RB, him and Kelce are easily the most valuable pieces outside of the top tier running backs in fantasy this year.

I don't disagree with your basic premise, but you're leaving out Wilson who is probably better than a top 5 RB.  He's averaging like 36 ppg.

11 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Dude has a 16 game pace of 21 TDs and he left one of those games early. Pretty absurd. 

And he left several TDs on the table tonight.  Two plunges to the 1 yard line, and that one of where he was past the defenders but just could not keep from stepping out of bounds.