Sign in to follow this  
KGAND

Looking for 2 ACTIVE GMs for a Free Yahoo/ 4 Keepers / 12 Team league.

WE WANT GUYS THAT ARE ACTUALLY ACTIVE, NOT GUYS THAT SAY THAT THERE ACTIVE. 
THEY NEED TO PROVE IT RIGHT AWAY. 
Saying your happy with your¬†team here, is a bad word! ūüėāLOL

We already Drafted.
Please read carefully below. 

FREE 6th Year / 12 TEAM / 4 Keeper / HEAD to HEAD Category scoring Yahoo league 

If you still looking ,I thought you might be interested in our league. Very active standards.

We expect daily pickups , setting your lineups regularly.Entertain trade offers, propose trades. 
If you receive Any offer, please Respond with a note or counter. We don’t accept GMs that say there happy with there team only. There’s always ways to improve your team, and this league gives you all the tools.

We are vetting people very carefully, because we had guys say there active and say the right things , to only tbe the very opposite of what they said.  

Could keep 4 Keepers of your choosing. 4 Pitchers or 4 Batters or two of each, whatever combination you want. 

No restrictions in daily moves or trades. Please read below League Settings & Standards below.     

Thank you! 

Please provide a email contact if you interested in joining with the league standards and League settings shown below: 

Please provide a little something about yourself and what you will bring to the League. 

We are not looking to hear about how many Trophies you won, but instead what kind of attitude and drive and activity you will bring to this league. 
Check your Arrogance at the door! LOL 
ūüėā¬†

12 team Head to Head - 4 player keeper league
(No keeper year limit).
-It is a head to head category scoring league.
-Unlimited add-drop / Unlimited Trades
- Daily moves

Our league is Looking for a active GM whom have no quit and who are baseball savvy to take on any Team and any challenge presented from the start of joining the league,till the championship is decided and do it again the next season is what we are looking for.
Someone not afraid to keep the lines of trade communications open and never look for a reason to shut the door.
Be creative and don't think 2 dimensional. 

If you truly enjoy Watching Draft Day and Moneyball movies then this may be a league for you.

Are you up to the challenge?
Dedicated to their team GM only apply.
No mid-season quitters or someone who is in too many other leagues to be able to provide the attention needed for this league. 

Roster Positions:C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, Util, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL, IL, IL, NA

Batters Stat Categories:Runs (R), Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base Percentage (OBP)

Pitchers Stat Categories:Wins (W), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Nine Innings (K/9), Quality Starts (QS), Saves + Holds (SV+H)

I know, being Active is taboo. ūüėā
I’ve heard all the excuses already. 

Posted (edited)

Can you link the already-drafted available team rosters?

Edited by thefamily79

I am definitely interested. I have been playing fantasy baseball since 1997 (Tony Gwynn was my first ever pick). I always play until the end, no matter my record. You just never know what can happen, all you need is a chance to make it into the playoffs and anything goes from there. I am as active as they come. You can reach me at artace7@hotmail.com if I fit the bill. Thanks!

5 hours ago, NoGloveNoLove said:

I am definitely interested. I have been playing fantasy baseball since 1997 (Tony Gwynn was my first ever pick). I always play until the end, no matter my record. You just never know what can happen, all you need is a chance to make it into the playoffs and anything goes from there. I am as active as they come. You can reach me at artace7@hotmail.com if I fit the bill. Thanks!

Are you Yahoo experienced? 

I play on both ESPN and Yahoo. My Yahoo baseball profile is lacking since they converted to the new personal stat tracking but I assure you I know both formats. I am also in two other baseball leagues on Yahoo currently. You have my email so if you don’t mind, let’s continue this via email thanks!