JerrBear80

Free Espn Keeper Fantasy Baseball League (Need 4) - Live ESPN auction Draft Date - June 6th @ 8:00 P.M. E.T.

We are currently looking for four owners:We have had quite a bit of unexpected turnover this year, so I believe that a total redraft will be necessary for this year. We have also discussed doing a slow auction draft which I think will be really fun, but that won't be until next year at the earliest. ! I am looking for experienced guru type owners that are totally committed, and will stay active / competitive all year long. I run three sport leagues (baseball / football / basketball), so this would be a great way to get your foot in the door if you are interested in those as well. Its been really tough finding the right type of owners that I am looking for in these unprecedented times, but I have confidence that it will get done in due time. I'm actually glad we didn't do a rushed draft, as I really do truly believe that we have a good thing going here. 

Please leave your email if you are interested, or you can email me at Jerry@herbergerconstruction.com

Teams available: (Keep in mind we are re-drafting this year with keepers there after. 

South

Piñe
North

FC
North

FAO
South

Link to League: https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league?leagueId=52270

Link to League Communication (Chat):

https://likefire.slack.com

League Rules:

Owners are required to:

Be Active: Try and make your team better by adding guys through the waiver wire or trades.

Chat: I want all members to at least try and log-in to chat once a day, as it would be nice if all owners would be able to join chat to discuss trades, questions/concerns, suggestions, talk smack, etc.

Trades: Trades will be voted on on Slack. It takes 6 or more veto votes for the trade not to pass. Anything less than 6 and the trade passes.

Lineups: Make sure that your lineups are set, and you are talking guys of DL when need be.

Be Competitive, and have Fun!

Keeper Rules:
4 keepers per team: You will only be allowed to keep 3 bats or 3 arms, as the other keeper would have to be either be a batter or pitcher for example: 3 bats/1 arm, 3 arms/1 bat, 2 bats/2 arms. You can also decide on not keeping any (starting over) or select any number of keepers that you want as long as it is under 4.

The amount these particular keepers were drafted at will be deducted off your auction amount, as players that were picked off waivers will be considered a $1 as well.

You can keep players for 2 years after the year drafted. So, you get to keep for the year after draft, and the year following.

You dont have to decide to keep the same players year after year, that is your choice. After the time frame for keepers has expired you have to throw these particular players back in the pool.

This will in turn keep the draft fresh year after year.

Inflation has been brought to my attention, and this will be something that will have to be voted on.

Looking forward to a great year! Good Luck League

Thanks,

Jerry (LM)

*Corrections

#1: Taking guys off IL when need be, and adjusting players according. 

#2: No Inflation will take place. 

#3: Delete "slow draft" talk...as this will be something to be discussed with just league member down to road. 

#: Draft Date/Time - June 6th, 2020 @ 8:00 E.T.

We are full, but still taking email addresses for possible replacement owners before the draft date. 

Did not in fact draft on 6/6/2020, as I hoping that we would get some clarification on more details on exactly what is going to transpire in the MLB. Unfortunately I lost a few owners over the decision, but I truly didn't feel that it was in the best interest of the league to hold back on drafting for the time being. I've made it very clear that I'm not going to draft just to draft, and be like all the other leagues that have already drafted. I didn't think it would be fair to draft with all of the unknowns of how many games played, players possibly holding out and not playing, schedule, or even if we are going to have a season. I definitely wanted to draft, but I think this was the best decision going forward. 

Need three at the moment, please leave your email if interested. 

Still looking for owners!!! Email me or please leave you email address so I can invite you to slack (league communication), and team invite.