Rotoworld.com Forums

Jalen Reagor 2020 Outlook

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry Rice Jalen Reagor J-E-R-R-Y J-A-L-E-N Both are wide receivers WR1SZN CONFIRMED!!!!!!

You say Reagor has to fight for targets and list every single player on his team including an injured receiver, backup tight end and backup running back but then in the exact same post you mention Lam

Yes I'm biased but in my defense I've been a big fan even before the draft process. I would put Reagor at the very top of my rookie potential impact rankings.  Opportunity wise he's set to be a s

If your desperate for WR help I'd say he's worth a stash through the bye week, especially if he has a nice game this weekend. I would love to see 6-110-1 against the Girls.

Back in August, there were reports of him consistently burning Darius Slay in practice, and Slay is arguably top 10 at his position. 

https://www.rotostreetjournal.com/2020/10/28/jalen-reagor-fantasy-outlook-waiver-wire-must-stash-upside-to-match-rookie-odell/

• Like 1

potential time share this week in first game back?

Reagor has not played since Week 2 against the Rams, and the Eagles have once again turned to former practice squad players to fill in with DeSean Jackson and Alshon Jeffery also missing time. Reagor should step right in as a starter on Sunday, though it's not known if he will be able to handle a full workload in his first game back. It's more likely that Reagor rotates with John Hightower and plays something like 50-75% of the team's offensive snaps, depending on how close the game is in the second half.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, herschel said:

potential time share this week in first game back?

Reagor has not played since Week 2 against the Rams, and the Eagles have once again turned to former practice squad players to fill in with DeSean Jackson and Alshon Jeffery also missing time. Reagor should step right in as a starter on Sunday, though it's not known if he will be able to handle a full workload in his first game back. It's more likely that Reagor rotates with John Hightower and plays something like 50-75% of the team's offensive snaps, depending on how close the game is in the second half.

Beasley back in. Lol

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

I can't see how a thumb injury can keep him back from a 'full workload'.[...]

It might be more of just easing him back into game shape.

• Like 2

Raegor v. Dallas' barely-there secondary and non-existent pass rush?  Even with only 75% snap share?  Still oh so tempting...

Edited by SharkSwimmer
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, The G Man said:

Is Goedert due back this week too?

If so, that could definitely cut into Reagor's target share. 

I don't think it'll be that much.  The Eagles sound like they need a deep threat and wanted D-Jax to be that guy.  Now that D-Jax is out, Reagor is set for that role. 

Starting with 0 hesitation.. This kid was taken the pick before Jefferson, I think Eagles want to displace any notion that they missed on another WR go along with the fact that they need him he’ll be involved from the jump.. 

• Like 2