Rotoworld.com Forums

Jalen Reagor 2020 Outlook

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry Rice Jalen Reagor J-E-R-R-Y J-A-L-E-N Both are wide receivers WR1SZN CONFIRMED!!!!!!

You say Reagor has to fight for targets and list every single player on his team including an injured receiver, backup tight end and backup running back but then in the exact same post you mention Lam

Yes I'm biased but in my defense I've been a big fan even before the draft process. I would put Reagor at the very top of my rookie potential impact rankings.  Opportunity wise he's set to be a s

From fantasypros:

Undervalued: Jalen Reagor (PHI)

ECR: WR90
My Rank: WR38

I’m sure Reagor’s ECR will continue to rise now that it’s confirmed that he will return to action this week, but regardless, the rookie merits attention as the kind of viable WR3/flex option that you can pluck off the waiver wire and insert directly into your fantasy lineup to get through the bye weeks. We haven’t had the chance to see much from the speedy first-round pick out of TCU, but he did post 96 receiving yards through the first two weeks before suffering a thumb injury that required surgery. Now healthy, Reagor walks into a lot of opportunity and a plus matchup against a Cowboys defense that has given up the seventh-most fantasy points to wide receivers. After a rough start to the season, Carson Wentz has been playing very well of late, tossing multiple touchdowns in three straight games and coming off his first 300-yards passing day of the year. Travis Fulgham has become the top receiver in Philly, but you should look for Reagor to now play the DeSean Jackson role in the offense.

Just picked this guy up for free. Hoping he turns into at least a WR2. Lost OBJ so I'm juggling a bunch of WR3's hoping one becomes consistent enough for an every week start. The fact he was catching punts etc looks very promising for his thumb and lets be honest there's not a lot of competition right now for targets. Raegor might fly me into playoffs

45 minutes ago, The G Man said:

Goedert being activated kinda knocks his value this week down a bit, I think. 

Anyone thinking about playing him? I mean, it is Dallas, so there's that.

Yeah.  Personally debating between him and Mims.  Don’t have great high expectations for either....

3 hours ago, The G Man said:

Goedert being activated kinda knocks his value this week down a bit, I think. 

Anyone thinking about playing him? I mean, it is Dallas, so there's that.

[...]  Dallas defense gives up more WR TDs than everyone except Minny, and are especially bad on the outside.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content

(3 hrs ago) Reagor (thumb) was activated off injured reserve Saturday.

This was the expected outcome all along as Reagor had been medically cleared to play earlier in the week. The 2020 first-round pick couldn't find himself in a better matchup against the putrid Cowboys defense, although it remains to be seen just how integrated he'll be in the offense after such an elongated absence. Travis Fulgham, Greg Ward and the newly activated Dallas Goedert (lower leg/ankle) also all figure to factor into a passing attack that has accumulated 572 passing yards combined over the last two weeks.

• Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, herschel said:

Any guesses at projections for today?  CBS only has him projected at 6.6 pts in PPR.  I know league projections are mainly nonsense but just curious if anything can be expected out of him....

6 targets, 5 receptions 70 yards, chance of TD

Hello.

Will be a hot waiver wire pick up this week.

For those who didn't watch the game, had a TD bomb at the end of the fourth quarter that was thrown a bit short/low and got punched out of his hands. If Wentz lobbed it up a teenie bit higher, would've had two tuddies. Caught his first goal line TD on a designed motion play, first read-option. If only Wentz wasn't so up and down, Reagor would have even more fantasy appeal. Don't sleep

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Def has the possibility to be a good WR2/3 type ROS. First game back:

47-of-64 snaps with 8 in slot and 37 out wide

26 routes on 33 Wentz dropbacks with 6 targets on the 28 Wentz attempts

Definitely playing that DJax role mostly out wide, but involved on a jets sweep rush attempt à la Robert Woods and some short motion plays. Think he had a short screen play designed for him where he broke a tackle and picked up positive yardage for a first down, too

Hope for him to get more involved after next week's bye. For leagues where is is available, might be able to pick him up without putting in a waiver claim because of the bye next week fyi

1 hour ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

anyone know how many drops he had? not counting the catch that got broken up in the EZ at the end of the game. 

hopefully it was just adjusting to the brace he had on his thumb and not gonna have ball security issues in the future.

i watched the game last night and i could only really recall 2 targets where he didn't get the ball. it looks like there was a 3rd, but i can't recall.

the 1st was when wentz threw a pick. not reagor's fall, just a poorly thrown ball and then there was the 4th and 8? where wentz lobbed it to reagor in the EZ and the CB just made a good play and punched the ball out in a contested catch. from what i saw, i dont think ball security is an issue. his hands looked ok.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mvttchew said:

i watched the game last night and i could only really recall 2 targets where he didn't get the ball. it looks like there was a 3rd, but i can't recall.

the 1st was when wentz threw a pick. not reagor's fall, just a poorly thrown ball and then there was the 4th and 8? where wentz lobbed it to reagor in the EZ and the CB just made a good play and punched the ball out in a contested catch. from what i saw, i dont think ball security is an issue. his hands looked ok.

looking forward to the upside, the O-line & Wentz are what I think will be the keys to fantasy success. Realistically not worried about Alshon nor the game script and what teams the Eagles play. As long as Wentz is bombing away to our guy here on 2-3 go routes a game, there is a nice ceiling to be had. The floor is a bit shaky and what I'd like to see improve next game (Week 10).