paper_boi

DYNASTY: Trade for Metcalf and Montgomery?

Hey all, 1 QB (not superflex), 10 teams, full PPR.

I've got an interesting trade offer coming my way. I'd be giving up DJ Chark, Darren Waller, and Andy Isabella, and I'd be getting back DK Metcalf, David Montgomery, and OJ Howard. I'm thinking I'm about a year out of competing, but I also love Metcalf and have been trying to get him, and Montgomery, as iffy as he looked in year one, could be a nice option for me at RB this year while I wait for some of my younger guys to come along (and could still be a potential player). What do you guys think?

Rest of my roster, as of right now. We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 D, 1 K. The rest is all bench; 24 man roster.

QB: Deshaun Watson, Gardner Minshew

RB: Raheem Mostert, Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, Kerryon Johnson, Boston Scott, Darrell Henderson, Antonio Gibson

WR: Deebo Samuel, DJ Chark, Robert Woods, Will Fuller, Sterling Shepard, Denzel Mims, Bryan Edwards, Andy Isabella, Antonio Brown

TE: Darren Waller, Hayden Hurst, Dawson Knox, David Njoku, Gerald Everett

😧 Not holding any right now

K: Butker

100% do it.

Metcalf is a legit building block.

Waller is a one year wonder. I bet Hurst outproduces him this year

I like Chark but he did slow down last year and has more QB uncertainty than DK

Chark<Mercalf

Monty>Waller

You win both major parts really easily

Metcalf > Chark

Monty > Waller

Howard > other player never heard of him before 

6 hours ago, paper_boi said:

I'd be giving up DJ Chark, Darren Waller, and Andy Isabella, and I'd be getting back DK Metcalf, David Montgomery, and OJ Howard.

I see this as:

- Chark for Metcalf: more or less even

- Waller for OJ Howard: Waller wins

- Isabella for Montgomery: Montgomery wins

In the end you give up TE for RB. I think the deal is even. Howard's injury history though... that's tough as your TE1, and you don't really have much behind that, so I think it might leave your TEs too thin.

8 hours ago, paper_boi said:

Hey all, 1 QB (not superflex), 10 teams, full PPR.

I've got an interesting trade offer coming my way. I'd be giving up DJ Chark, Darren Waller, and Andy Isabella, and I'd be getting back DK Metcalf, David Montgomery, and OJ Howard. I'm thinking I'm about a year out of competing, but I also love Metcalf and have been trying to get him, and Montgomery, as iffy as he looked in year one, could be a nice option for me at RB this year while I wait for some of my younger guys to come along (and could still be a potential player). What do you guys think?

Rest of my roster, as of right now. We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 D, 1 K. The rest is all bench; 24 man roster.

QB: Deshaun Watson, Gardner Minshew

RB: Raheem Mostert, Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, Kerryon Johnson, Boston Scott, Darrell Henderson, Antonio Gibson

WR: Deebo Samuel, DJ Chark, Robert Woods, Will Fuller, Sterling Shepard, Denzel Mims, Bryan Edwards, Andy Isabella, Antonio Brown

TE: Darren Waller, Hayden Hurst, Dawson Knox, David Njoku, Gerald Everett

😧 Not holding any right now

K: Butker

I'm a big Waller fan, I would probably not make the trade

I don't even need to know all the pieces.  

Anytime you can pull off a trade that brings Montgomery to your team, hit, "accept" and laugh all the way to the bank.

On 5/13/2020 at 4:40 PM, K197040 said:

I don't even need to know all the pieces.  

Anytime you can pull off a trade that brings Montgomery to your team, hit, "accept" and laugh all the way to the bank.

Im curious to know your logic here

• Like 1

I would take the trade. Hurst is probably your TE now though. But I think you have a lot of upside in Metcalf and Montgomery.