Sign in to follow this  
jjbooda

QB Strategy - Covid

I usually am a wait until late to grab a QB.  But with the potential of a positive test meaning 14 day quarantine.  Is anyone drafting earlier and grabbing two quality guys just in case?  The other positions should have enough depth to cover any issues.

Real NFL teams seem to be doing this.  

For fantasy, there are more good QBs than ever.  I still think waiting on a QB is the best bet in 1 QB leagues.

• Thanks 3

I can't imagine a one QB league in which you'll be hurting.   Its naive to think no fantasy relevant players will catch it, but it'd have to knock out several starters to really damage QB depth.  Even if a few miss games concurrently, there's actually a decent number of second stringers i can see being semi productive.   Last year we had plenty of benchwarmers come in and produce- Kyle Allen, Bridgewater, Minshew, hell even David Blough had a decent start.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

For fantasy, there are more good QBs than ever.  I still think waiting on a QB is the best bet in 1 QB leagues.

Actually I agree for once.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

I still think waiting on a QB is the best bet in 1 QB leagues.

Unless you play in 32 team 1 QB Dynasty leagues. (of which are gaining in popularity these days)

21 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

For real- you could start Derek freaking Carr against the Panthers week 1

• Haha 1