DoYourJob

N'Keal Harry 2020 Outlook

19 minutes ago, BallinOnnaBudget said:

He was dropped in my league this week. 

I need help at WR, but I just haven't seen much explosion from him. 

Last night watching James Robinson in the TNF game, he just looked to have that burst and hunger to break thru every tackle. Harry kind of feels like the opposite. People in here aren't even very high on him, more the situation (which is why I'm interested in). 

Anybody optimistic on Harry the player? I'm thin at WR so need help but not sure he's the guy...

I picked him up myself for WR depth. He's my WR4/5  , standard league.

He's even better in PPR leagues. And should continue to command a decent amount of targets throughout the season.

Plays majority of the snaps, more than Edelman believe it or not.

But as a player I don't think he's anything special, outside of being a big bodied receiver. 

If Cam isn't rushing for touchdowns in the redzone, on passing plays I could see Harry getting targeted.

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, BallinOnnaBudget said:

He was dropped in my league this week. 

I need help at WR, but I just haven't seen much explosion from him. 

Last night watching James Robinson in the TNF game, he just looked to have that burst and hunger to break thru every tackle. Harry kind of feels like the opposite. People in here aren't even very high on him, more the situation (which is why I'm interested in). 

Anybody optimistic on Harry the player? I'm thin at WR so need help but not sure he's the guy...

I'm a Patriots fan but haven't really studied too much what Harry does after the catch. I think his production will continue to steadily increase, they're going to have to get Harry going more to reduce the workload on Edelman so he doesn't crumble before seasons end. 

After reading some comments here, I guess I can say I certainly don't remember seeing Harry come off as a super explosive type player, like a Metcalf or the likes. But he seems soild and to be fitting in well with the offense and Cam looks to be geling pretty well with him and Edelman alike. 

• Like 1

Today wasn't a great day to be a NE WR. They rushed the ball about a million times and LV couldn't stop it, so NE kept running their backs. They didn't need to pass much today.

Harry didn't didn't get fed much as a result. For those questioning his physicality I noticed he displayed quite a bit with the few receptions he had. One grab he carried a a couple defenders for some extra yards after the catch. He looked pretty good, considering it was mentioned he had a couple injuries that were nagging him, think it was his shoulder and ankle. He didn't looked bothered at all. Be interesting to see what happens next week with KC.  

Any hope for this guy? His redzone targets are insane... and he was a 1st rounder. Anyone watch his games and think he can breakout this year, or is he pretty much dead in the water?

Edited by harck

Could u imagine picking N’keal over the Ole miss boys Metcalf/Brown...

ouch, stings the nostrils 

• Thanks 1

On 10/15/2020 at 4:14 AM, Tghetty said:

Could u imagine picking N’keal over the Ole miss boys Metcalf/Brown...

ouch, stings the nostrils 

It hurts in Dynasty but Harry was pretty good in college no? Who would have thought? lol