paper_boi

Basically remade my Dynasty roster. Thoughts?

How's this team looking? 10 teams, 1 QB (not superflex), full PPR. True Dynasty.

We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 D, 1 K. The rest is all bench; 24 man roster.

We had our draft last week, and I've also made a bunch of trades, so this is a pretty new roster for me. I could also possibly trade Bryan Edwards away for Tyler Higbee—what do you think of that? UDFA from our draft is also opening up; some interesting guys include Gandy Golden, Van Jefferson, Tyler Johnson, Cole Kmet, Adam Trautman, and DeeJay Dallas. Anyone worth dropping to pick up any of those guys?

Here's the team as of now?

QB: Deshaun Watson, Gardner Minshew

RB: Raheem Mostert, David Montgomery Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, Boston Scott, Darrell Henderson, Antonio Gibson

WR: DK Metcalf, Deebo Samuel, Robert Woods, Will Fuller, Sterling Shepard, Denzel Mims, Bryan Edwards, Andy Isabella, Antonio Brown

TE: Hayden Hurst, OJ Howard, Dawson Knox, David Njoku, Gerald Everett

😧 Not holding any right now, but New England just got dropped. Should I drop someone to grab them?

K: Butker

Yes get the NE DST drop one of you're 4 TE's 

3 hours ago, paper_boi said:

How's this team looking?

I expect you to be in the bottom half for now. No a lot of top RBs/WRs yet, so you need guys like Deebo/Metcalf and Taylor/Dobbins to grow into WR1/RB1 territory. 

Looks like you had a good draft though, there's certainly a future in your team.

1 hour ago, Boudewijn said:

I expect you to be in the bottom half for now. No a lot of top RBs/WRs yet, so you need guys like Deebo/Metcalf and Taylor/Dobbins to grow into WR1/RB1 territory. 

Looks like you had a good draft though, there's certainly a future in your team.

I agree, the team will be good in the future but it could be a little tough this season

I like this team for the future. Might be rough for the upcoming year