Rotoworld.com Forums

Julio Jones 2020 Outlook

25 minutes ago, smeeze said:

Should be good to go for MNF

He's basically taking what Quinn said and making an assumption.  Plus it's Rappaport...I'd feel way better if it was Schefter.  I'm treading cautiously here.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/2/2020 at 2:19 PM, ColoWrex said:

After watching this, I'd be really surprised if he's not playing.  If his hamstring were a problem, they're not going to have him keep stressing it like that during practice.

40 minutes ago, kp96 said:

After watching this, I'd be really surprised if he's not playing.  If his hamstring were a problem, they're not going to have him keep stressing it like that during practice.

He was a GTD last week and Monday will be 8 days later. He should be good to go.

7 minutes ago, harck said:

Not a good season for Julio owners. He re-aggravated his hammy injury and it looks like it's going to linger for quite awhile at this point unless they give him several weeks of rest.

almost a guarantee he goes on IR now.  See ya in a month Julio! 🤬

Did anyone see the play where he got hurt? I didn’t see anything that forced him from the game on his 4 catches.

Optimistically hoping it was just tight and they kept him out as a precaution. Dan Quinn said post game that “it was too early to tell if Julio would play vs the Panthers”. But again, he might be out as head coach by then

• Haha 3
23 minutes ago, TonyRomo said:

Did anyone see the play where he got hurt? I didn’t see anything that forced him from the game on his 4 catches.

Optimistically hoping it was just tight and they kept him out as a precaution. Dan Quinn said post game that “it was too early to tell if Julio would play vs the Panthers”. But again, he might be out as head coach by then

He just never came back out after halftime. At this point, even if it's a minor re-aggravation, they need to sit him out at minimum 2 weeks. There's no way you keep chucking him in week to week for him to keep getting hurt. He needs to be rested completely until he is 100%.

11 hours ago, harck said:

He just never came back out after halftime. At this point, even if it's a minor re-aggravation, they need to sit him out at minimum 2 weeks. There's no way you keep chucking him in week to week for him to keep getting hurt. He needs to be rested completely until he is 100%.

Yep, rest him. The Falcons are 0-4...go ahead and put him on the IR and let him rest it for three weeks. 

22 minutes ago, wahoos1 said:

Is he droppable if you don’t have an IR slot?

I mean, unless you have 2 man benches, don't drop Julio Jones! Remember he went off for 9-157 in week 1 when he was (relatively) healthy. 

I can't help but wonder if he's now a serious trade candidate? Houston? Green Bay? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gandalfthecat said:

I mean, unless you have 2 man benches, don't drop Julio Jones! Remember he went off for 9-157 in week 1 when he was (relatively) healthy. 

I can't help but wonder if he's now a serious trade candidate? Houston? Green Bay? 

Nobody is gonna trade for him until he proves he’s healthy. I think IR is inevitable at this point anyway 

1 minute ago, dropshadows said:

Falcons should have done what Packers did with Adams, Lions did with Golladay, etc. 

They're an absolute mess.

Falcons suck though and people are trying to save their jobs. Dimitroff and DQ are on borrowed time and they know it.

• Like 1