Mr. G

Keeper lock date/lagging owners

On 5/21/2020 at 6:45 AM, Mr. G said:

One other question guys.  Say my league has 15 keepers and a team only keeps 13.  Would they get the first two picks or two extra picks at the end ?

I would say that owner gets two picks after the draft is over to fill out his team.

I agree Jess and that´s what we concluded in my other league.  He will have two extra picks after the draft.  Seems the fairest for everyone.

22 minutes ago, Mr. G said:

I agree Jess and that´s what we concluded in my other league.  He will have two extra picks after the draft.  Seems the fairest for everyone.

Yeah, it is ultimately his choice to not take the full slate of keepers so there shouldn't be any advantage of getting extra picks because of that. If that was the case you would have owners dropping the worst keepers right and left to get extra top picks. Good choice.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jess said:

Yeah, it is ultimately his choice to not take the full slate of keepers so there shouldn't be any advantage of getting extra picks because of that. If that was the case you would have owners dropping the worst keepers right and left to get extra top picks. Good choice.

You sound very wise Jess.  Kinda nervous competing against you this season!  Hoping the full season will begin on time.

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Mr. G said:

You sound very wise Jess.  Kinda nervous competing against you this season!  Hoping the full season will begin on time.

I hope so. I learned everything from my dad. He is a big time Baltimore Colts fan and then turned Ravens fan. I am always willing to learn more. :)

Edited by Jess

8 minutes ago, Jess said:

I hope so. I learned everything from my dad. He is a big time Baltimore Colts fan and then turned Ravens fan. I am always willing to learn more. :)

Nice! I remember the old Colts as well.  Love the Ravens!  Good luck to you anyway.  Gonna try to find some more managers for the league today.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mr. G said:

Nice! I remember the old Colts as well.  Love the Ravens!  Good luck to you anyway.  Gonna try to find some more managers for the league today.

Good Luck, I hope you have great success. 

• Like 1

I see it is free league. That is a problem. You need at least something because it is too easy to run away if it is free.

48 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

I see it is free league. That is a problem. You need at least something because it is too easy to run away if it is free.

I joined and I am not going to run away from it. I actually like the Free aspect because I am currently a college student and I don't have the $$$ to throw around for this sort of thing. I am still in it to win it though and for the fun of it.

• Like 2

Just now, Jess said:

I joined and I am not going to run away from it. I actually like the Free aspect because I am currently a college student and I don't have the $$$ to throw around for this sort of thing. I am still in it to win it though and for the fun of it.

Ok Jess convinced me... twisted my arm. 🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

You can give me the worst team since I love challenges. 

It is a brand new league so you will have a chance to build it yourself. I sent a message to Mr. G  (Grant) who is the Commissioner and he should send you the invite sometime soon.Thanks, Jess

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jess said:

It is a brand new league so you will have a chance to build it yourself. I sent a message to Mr. G  (Grant) who is the Commissioner and he should send you the invite sometime soon.Thanks, Jess

Sounds even better! 

• Like 1

Just now, PizzaBeerFF said:

Sounds even better! 

He has been really good with replying quickly, so look for it sometime tonight.

Just now, Jess said:

I´m here guys.  Would love to have you as well Pizza!  I understand regarding the free part.  Hopefully everyone will stay but the keeper rule should intrigue most members hopefully.  Here´s an invite Pizza if ya wanna join....https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=48763080&inviteId=9ab5ad3c-3786-4623-b5bf-9515ff987c79 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. G said:

Thanks Jess, appreciate your help!

No problem. :)

6 minutes ago, Jess said:

Ok, but don’t be shocked if I draft Hollywood! 😈

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Before me??????

2 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Another dilemma! Draft order!  Ideas?

I think it has to be random. Does ESPN have a randomizer?

You just do a random number generator and snake draft. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jess said:

I think it has to be random. Does ESPN have a randomizer?

Either that or you let me pick numbers out of my hat. Trust me, it will be fair! 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1