Mr. G

Keeper lock date/lagging owners

7 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Uh oh, two Mainers... spells chaos and calamity for the rest of the league. 🤣

That would be awesome!  A nice tight nit league is all I hope for.  Hell, all east coast is fine with me.

10 minutes ago, Mr. G said:

That would be awesome!  A nice tight nit league is all I hope for.  Hell, all east coast is fine with me.

So I looked at the settings and am fine with it. Though I would change the waiver reset each week based on reverse order of standings. I don’t like rules that benefit bad teams and penalize good ones. 

I like FAB because it adds an element of strategy each week. 

6 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

So I looked at the settings and am fine with it. Though I would change the waiver reset each week based on reverse order of standings. I don’t like rules that benefit bad teams and penalize good ones. 

I like FAB because it adds an element of strategy each week. 

Sounds fair Pizza.  So correct setting would be...Move to last after claim, never reset order??

5 minutes ago, Mr. G said:

Sounds fair Pizza.  So correct setting would be...Move to last after claim, never reset order??

I think so. Looks like we lost Jess from the league. I only see two of us in league now.

7 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

I think so. Looks like we lost Jess from the league. I only see two of us in league now.

That´s odd, she seemed pumped up for the league, I´ll IM her here and see whats up

12 hours ago, Mr. G said:

That´s odd, she seemed pumped up for the league, I´ll IM her here and see whats up

Thanks for the invite guys, I accepted. I propose we also make a thread in the "Your league" forum and continue the discussion there. I'll make a thread.

6 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

Thanks for the invite guys, I accepted. I propose we also make a thread in the "Your league" forum and continue the discussion there. I'll make a thread.

Rough night, thanks man, switching over to your league now.

• Like 1

Guys, if anybody drops out let me know...I went away for the weekend and it wouldn't let me join via iPad as I couldn't download the ESPN app(never used it before)...Still interested if a spot opens up

1 hour ago, hockeyfan77 said:

Guys, if anybody drops out let me know...I went away for the weekend and it wouldn't let me join via iPad as I couldn't download the ESPN app(never used it before)...Still interested if a spot opens up

Will do man!  Usually someone changes their mind and bail sooner than later.  So I´m expecting opening spots again.  I´ll keep you in mind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr. G said:

Will do man!  Usually someone changes their mind and bail sooner than later.  So I´m expecting opening spots again.  I´ll keep you in mind.

Thanks man, much appreciated