The G Man

2020 Rookie RB class

3 hours ago, The G Man said:

I think Ingram is signed through 2021.

Correct he is signed through 2021. But if Dobbins shows any promise Ingrams contract is easy to get out of come next off season and the ravens can save 4 million. I would say Ingrams done after this year but you never know. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, The G Man said:

I think Ingram is signed through 2021.

But his pay is heavily backloaded, and the Ravens will probably have a lot of incentives to wave him bye bye after this season. I think DHC (and I can't believe I'm saying this) is being realistic.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ddam2013 said:

Correct he is signed through 2021. But if Dobbins shows any promise Ingrams contract is easy to get out of come next off season and the ravens can save 4 million. I would say Ingrams done after this year but you never know. 

Seems like incentive for Ingram to not allow him to have progress. 🤣

I think he is a great dynasty pick but a good late round gamble in redraft. Late target for me or handcuff if I am a Ingram owner. Ingram was on a tear last season, but got gimpy. Took a lot of first down mileage in NO over the years. 

On 5/16/2020 at 4:47 PM, smeeze said:

For dynasty right now (standard scoring) I’ve got:

1. CEH

2. Taylor

3. Akers

4. Dobbins

5. Swift

but 3 through 5 seem pretty interchangeable right now based on competitiveness of your team and personal preference.

6. I really have no idea at this point but Vaughn is intriguing.

Heard the talking heads on NFL Network talking about the rookie RB's that landed in the best spots. CEH was the first RB mentioned. Followed by Taylor, then Akers. 

Pretty spot on smeeze. .

• Like 1

The RB that I am most intrigued about is Bills Zack Moss. He sits behind at least for now Singletary and Yeldon. Yeldon that will be probably for a day or two before he passes him on the depth chart. I do though see Moss quickly sharing some carries with Singletary come game time and that will increase as the season progresses.

• Like 1

I like Smeeze list. I like Akers more than most probably. I also would like to add Gibson. I think he could be a ppr guy like Chris Thomas, but potentially better. Coach there knew how to use CMC. For dynasty I would have him in my sites around mid second round. 

• Like 2