Boudewijn

Josh Jacobs 2020 Outlook

2 hours ago, harck said:

Zeke, Kamara, Elliot, CMC, Cook, Henry, Aaron Jones... maybe Mostert? That's about it for me.

Hunt will lose value when Chubb comes back, though I'd put him over for the time being. The rest of the bunch like Jrob, Mixon, JT, etc... are on the same level or arguably worse.

Sanders??  

Def like Jacobs over Conner.  I’d put him above of Mostert as well.  Just wondering where Miles would fall.  There’s not many. 

Edited by Cleanface

Scary matchup this week vs TB. That run defense is dominant... I wouldn't be surprised if Jacobs is held under 50 yards on the ground just based on what Kamara, CMC, Aaron Jones etc. have done against them. He really needs a TD or two this week to have a good fantasy performance, since the receptions haven't really been a big factor so far this season. Still starting him obviously but I don't feel good about it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, drisser said:

Scary matchup this week vs TB. That run defense is dominant... I wouldn't be surprised if Jacobs is held under 50 yards on the ground just based on what Kamara, CMC, Aaron Jones etc. have done against them. He really needs a TD or two this week to have a good fantasy performance, since the receptions haven't really been a big factor so far this season. Still starting him obviously but I don't feel good about it.

The TDs only come if the Raiders are up ahead (as seen in the CAR and KC matches). Let's just hope Gruden and co. spent their bye week figuring out how work around the TB defense and keep Brady off the field. 

I am really tempted to sit him. [...] Start your studs theory is going to be tested here. Love, love, love his schedule ROS though. [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content

Definitely going to be a really rough matchup. This bucs defense has looked ironclad.