Boudewijn

Josh Jacobs 2020 Outlook

Jacobs > King Henry this year , book it and it’s not going to be close.

19 minutes ago, Brye said:

Jacobs > King Henry this year , book it and it’s not going to be close.

The King has more rushing yards... And they are tied in receptions 👀

Talk about a win/win scenario for me 😂

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats

Massive hot take- Jacobs will finish as the RB2 overall in .5PPR this year. 40-50 receptions is in store boys

Will he continue his dominance in Week 2. 

Stoked for Monday Night Football, I think the Raiders keep this game close.

Which bodes well for our boy Josh. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Will he continue his dominance in Week 2. 

Stoked for Monday Night Football, I think the Raiders keep this game close.

Which bodes well for our boy Josh. 

I hope you're right. Raiders always seem to play the Saints tough even if we aren't that good. Should be an entertaining MNF.

Can anyone tell me if his third catch will be stat corrected don't know the rules. Richard committed a block in the back and the Saints accepted. This was his third catch in the third.

1st & 10, LV 13
5:523rd
D. Carr passed to J. Jacobs to the left for 2 yard gain, tackled by D. Onyemata. Las Vegas committed 7 yard penalty (Illegal Block)
1st & 10, LV 8
5:283rd
J. Richard rushed to the right for 6 yard gain, tackled by M. Jenkins
2nd & 9, LV 14
4:493rd
D. Carr passed to D. Booker to the right for 6 yard gain, tackled by J. Jenkins

4:063rd
New Orleans timeout
3rd & 3, LV 20
4:063rd
D. Carr passed to D. Waller to the right for 6 yard gain, tackled by J. Jenkins
1st & 10, LV 26
3:273rd
J. Jacobs rushed to the left for 6 yard gain, tackled by D. Davis

2:493rd
Las Vegas timeout

How many times all season will KC fall behind by 2 scores? How many defenses will they face as good as the Chargers (who they don't face again in the fantasy season)? I'm expecting the next two weeks may be a bit bumpy with the Ravens and Pats but after that: Raiders, Bills, Broncos, Jets, Panthers, Raiders, Bucs, Dolphins, Broncos, Saints, Falcons.

With Saquon done and CMC out 4-6 weeks there aren't a half-dozen RBs I'd trade CEH for. I'm just going to relax and enjoy the ride.

22 minutes ago, rex_bulkhead said:

How many times all season will KC fall behind by 2 scores? How many defenses will they face as good as the Chargers (who they don't face again in the fantasy season)? I'm expecting the next two weeks may be a bit bumpy with the Ravens and Pats but after that: Raiders, Bills, Broncos, Jets, Panthers, Raiders, Bucs, Dolphins, Broncos, Saints, Falcons.

With Saquon done and CMC out 4-6 weeks there aren't a half-dozen RBs I'd trade CEH for. I'm just going to relax and enjoy the ride.

200.gif

CEH owner is going to enjoy the ride.  Now, back to your regularly scheduled Josh Jacobs programming.

• Haha 7

18 minutes ago, TTo34 said:

CEH owner is going to enjoy the ride.  Now, back to your regularly scheduled Josh Jacobs programming.

It was a reaction to seeing the most recent comment was someone advocating selling. But you post is very cute, congratulations on having such wonderful sense of humor.

32 minutes ago, TTo34 said:

200.gif

Whoops. I see now I posted in the wrong thread. lolol. Mea culpa.

• Haha 5

Anyone worried he's going to get nicked up soon. Evidence of todays game although he came back he did exit to the sidelines 2 times.  

3 hours ago, jeremyt7 said:

Anyone worried he's going to get nicked up soon. Evidence of todays game although he came back he did exit to the sidelines 2 times.  

Yes.  But I worry about this with every running back except Zeke who is a space alien 

51 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

27 for 88

Looks like a Derrick Henry stat line...

... and Titans/Raihhhduhhzz both 2-0 

🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘

• Thanks 1

Looked like he already got nicked up last night, in and out on the last couple drives. Can’t find any post game comments on the injury. Does anyone have any insight on it?

4 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

27 for 88

Looks like a Derrick Henry stat line...

Yup hahaha + only 3 targets . Definitely a King Hendry line 😝

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sasnumberonefan said:

Looked like he already got nicked up last night, in and out on the last couple drives. Can’t find any post game comments on the injury. Does anyone have any insight on it?

I didn’t watch the 4th qrtr but my guess is the Raiders already had a comfortable lead and they played it cautiously to avoid further injury.

7 hours ago, jeremyt7 said:

Cramps

3 hours ago, sasnumberonefan said:

I saw somewhere (apologies for not remembering) that he was cramping up. He looked to be smiling & celebrating on the sideline at the end so I don’t think it’s anything to worry about

Awesome, was watching without the sound on. That's promising. That said, who is the cuff here? Obviously Richard got some love last night, but have also read Booker is impressing as well. Does anyone here have a preferable cuff? Is it worth it or do you think neither would be relevant in the event Jacobs did go down?

6 minutes ago, sasnumberonefan said:

Awesome, was watching without the sound on. That's promising. That said, who is the cuff here? Obviously Richard got some love last night, but have also read Booker is impressing as well. Does anyone here have a preferable cuff? Is it worth it or do you think neither would be relevant in the event Jacobs did go down?

I think Richard is the COP back but Booker is the handcuff.